Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WOW banned this time for ummm..... LOLZ?

1. Default

Of course you get picked on if you do this carebear crybaby behaviour...

2. Default

And why am i in a dark corner when i do it.... oh because I am using it to get the correct gun! And that is what it is there for and nothing else!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post
    To reply to zero, i agree with !give abuse, but using it in a pinch here and there is not a big deal, LOL iv seen Zero use it plenty of times when he is camping in dark corners. AND I ASKED SEVERAL TIMES NOT TO SLAY AT END OF ROUNDS NUMEROUS NUMEROUS TIMES. AND WHO CARES IF I WISH TO PLAY FOR RANKING THAT'S MY PREROGATIVE. And to say that you slap ppl for camping wow dude u and acrominus and hydro camp more then half the server. and rarely rarely slap campers or do anything about it even with numerous complains. Bottom line is you continually target me out for minor issues instead of looking into larger issues. Oh I got my knifebot fixed cant wait to use it -.^

4. Default

Bot.... You're so full of shit, all you do is come in here and make up bull shit.

You accuse people of !give in situations that are lies, and campers will be handled if they hold up the game, get use to it and stop bitching.

5. Default

I like turtles.

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

To reply to zero, i agree with !give abuse, but using it in a pinch here and there is not a big deal, LOL iv seen Zero use it plenty of times when he is camping in dark corners. AND I ASKED SEVERAL TIMES NOT TO SLAY AT END OF ROUNDS NUMEROUS NUMEROUS TIMES. AND WHO CARES IF I WISH TO PLAY FOR RANKING THAT'S MY PREROGATIVE. And to say that you slap ppl for camping wow dude u and acrominus and hydro camp more then half the server. and rarely rarely slap campers or do anything about it even with numerous complains. Bottom line is you continually target me out for minor issues instead of looking into larger issues. Oh I got my knifebot fixed cant wait to use it -.^
    Do you not understand ? Abusing !give is breaking the rules. Not even a "pinch" is allowed.

7. Default

Oh I got my knifebot fixed cant wait to use it -.^
    nobody else notice that?

he needs a permaban from all servers right now for admitting to using hacks.

8. Default

I thought he was perma'd last time anyway?

9. Default

Cry baby much?
    I don't even play GG... i can understand if Zero camps and uses !give... HE OWNS THIS SHIT...
    Thanks for admitting you hack... say goodbye to IBIS.

If you want to make shit up.. when you have no proof... then get out.. i mean.. so far you are your own backup... stop trying to fight it... the admins are right.. your wrong.

Don't just come on here and bash about admins abusing.. thats why zero made up the format for admin abuse, banning... show a fucking demo/vid.. fucking a...

Thank you.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

10. Default

I like turtles too