Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WOW banned this time for ummm..... LOLZ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default WOW banned this time for ummm..... LOLZ?

i am about to be posted on here for doing nothing yet again. This admin constantly either slaps me or camps roofs or slays ppl @ end of rounds and ruins stats. Iv asked nicely tons of times and he constantly does it. Not only that he slaps himself around the map to gain advantage. I finally had enough and i called him a fagit. OOH big deal grow up. Anyhow he banned me..... I believe its Alexander, so many ibis admins(all their names are close) that pay for their rights rather then earn it and have way sub par skill and or ethics.

2. Default

This BOT guy is habitually complaining, whining and being a bad sport in the server. Countless people have concurred with me on this subject. Most of the admin that frequent the Gun Game server will also concur with this. He was warned for his disrespect in the server, then after continuing to be disrespectful he was kicked from the server only to come back and be disrespectful yet again. Finally, i 5 minute banned him to teach him a lesson, but after seeing what hes posting here i don't think hes gotten it through his head. On top of his disrespect i had to warn him earlier about using !give to reload in the middle of a gun fight. If all this abuse was being done by the admin then lets see some more people complain. I'm well liked by the gamers who frequent our Gun Game server and assure that this guy is a nuisance to everyone when hes in the server.

3. Default

lol i watched at least 5 separate admins of ibis use !give and asked them about it they say its gungame its a fast paced game just play and worry about urself. Yet u feel the need to enforce this rule (prob cause i kill u and knife u all the time) that no other admin i have come across does. And since u told me no to do it again i have not just to keep away from your ruthless acts as a admin. Not only that I have asked u and Alexander to please stop slaying at end of rounds and slapping anyone you want. You still persist.

4. Default

A 5 minutes ban oooo thats a really long time. *sarcasm*
    Acri has been playing on the server for a long time and this ban was completely justified. Besides, who cares about ranks they aren't hard to get...
    I think you should

5. Default

For your reference:

X. Give

1) When used to avoid reloading

A) This refers to the !give command

2) When used after being warned

3) When used repeatedly on multiple occasions

4) When repeatedly used to obtain restricted weapons

A) This refers to ADMINs

If any admin is telling you its ok to do what the rules clearly state are not ok to do then they as well as you are wrong.

Also check this out:

VII. Respect

1) Players that disrespect others
    2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks
    3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
    B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
    C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to

a) Cursing
    b) Screaming into mic
    c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.

This is why you were banned.

And as for the slapping i admit i slap, if necessary, and on occasion i slap around Alex here and there and some of the players i have a rapport with. If at any time any of these people would have complained or told me it was inappropriate i would have stopped and apologized. We get a laugh out of it from time to time. I think we are supposed to be playing this game to have fun if i remember correctly.

6. Default

When I see people give abuse I usually flip out and ban them if i see it again. However admins should as always follow the punishment system stated in the rules.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post
    Not only that I have asked u and Alexander to please stop slaying at end of rounds and slapping anyone you want. You still persist.
    Not a SINGLE player has complained about being slapped with 0 damage on occasion, it is playful and in my opinion more entertaining to slap a camper than to slay them when they don't react to verbal/written warnings.

I have never heard you ask to "stop slaying at end of rounds", myself and other admins slay people at the end of GAMES, after there is a winner, for FUN, not a single person cares but you.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post
    lol i watched at least 5 separate admins of ibis use !give and asked them about it they say its gungame its a fast paced game just play and worry about urself. Yet u feel the need to enforce this rule (prob cause i kill u and knife u all the time) that no other admin i have come across does.
    Every admin i know on the gg server doesn't allow the !give command. Matter in fact these regulars/admins who just posted (except zero) i personally enforced the rules myself at one time, they know and follow the rules.

I doubt they are abusing.

9. Default

To reply to zero, i agree with !give abuse, but using it in a pinch here and there is not a big deal, LOL iv seen Zero use it plenty of times when he is camping in dark corners. AND I ASKED SEVERAL TIMES NOT TO SLAY AT END OF ROUNDS NUMEROUS NUMEROUS TIMES. AND WHO CARES IF I WISH TO PLAY FOR RANKING THAT'S MY PREROGATIVE. And to say that you slap ppl for camping wow dude u and acrominus and hydro camp more then half the server. and rarely rarely slap campers or do anything about it even with numerous complains. Bottom line is you continually target me out for minor issues instead of looking into larger issues. Oh I got my knifebot fixed cant wait to use it -.^

10. Default

Of course you get picked on if you do this carebear crybaby behaviour...