Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [REMOVE] gg_stonewalled

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Disflux View Post
    and I feel that whenever I've played it I end up being a babysitter for the entire round just to deter people from going into that spot. I don't think it's worth the hassle. All it results in is people either A) Bitching in chat/mic about a person camping the spot B) Bitching about the map in general.. or C) Bitching about an admin slapping/slaying people for camping in a spot of the map.
    1) you gotta do what you must to keep the servers running properly. if that means babysitting, then so be it. i don't think i've been able to play a full map of beachstrike without sitting out more than half of the rounds watching the glass cage for cadebreaks. if your upset about being forced to admin and not play, then either admin isn't for you, or you should take the tag off and play as a normal person for that map.

2) let them bitch. if they start spamming, mute/gag them. sometimes people need to just accept hings they might not like very much
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Disflux View Post
    It's not required to go up on top in order to drop down into that area. You can actually jump and crouch at that corner and you can glitch past through it.
    You see someone do that you warn them then ban them. Glitching maps is against the rules

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    1) you gotta do what you must to keep the servers running properly. if that means babysitting, then so be it. i don't think i've been able to play a full map of beachstrike without sitting out more than half of the rounds watching the glass cage for cadebreaks. if your upset about being forced to admin and not play, then either admin isn't for you, or you should take the tag off and play as a normal person for that map.

2) let them bitch. if they start spamming, mute/gag them. sometimes people need to just accept hings they might not like very much
    If a map is forcing an admin to sit there and babysit the entire round, then the map is not fulfilling it's function. Maps are supposed to be designed to be fun for everyone, and yet, simple. That's why when you get a highly complex map, it turns out to be shit. This is why maps like Deagle and Shotty are so popular. They are ridiculously simple, and at the same time they are easily managed. If a map is too complex, or not easily manageable, then it shouldn't deserve a place here, as it will obviously just cause problems.

If you're going to take the attitude that you donate $15/month towards a server that you have fun playing on and enjoy, just so that you are unable to have fun playing on that server anymore, then that's just a logical contradictory.

And in response to #2. Rather than stuffing the voice of people, why don't you listen to what they say in order to make the ibis community a better place in general? If you're not going to do that, then admin is not for you.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    You see someone do that you warn them then ban them. Glitching maps is against the rules
    Yes. I know that. But at the same time you shouldn't have a map that is so easily glitchable.

4. Default

Its hard to get in the corner as you have to expose your rear end to everyone for quite some time. And when in the corner, its not that hard to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?