Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [REMOVE] gg_stonewalled

1. Default [REMOVE] gg_stonewalled

Map: gg_stonewalled
    Reason: This map is unfinished. There are sections on top of the walls that are blatantly unfinished that players can drop down into. Upon dropping down into them they can see out, and shoot at other players, but you cannot shoot them because they are behind a wall.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Disflux View Post
    Map: gg_stonewalled
    Reason: This map is unfinished. There are sections on top of the walls that are blatantly unfinished that players can drop down into. Upon dropping down into them they can see out, and shoot at other players, but you cannot shoot them because they are behind a wall.
    Thats by design, its a good map dude.

3. Default

Agreed that it's a good map. I WOULD, however, like to see if somebody could alter the map to get rid of those. Not quite a good fit for gg.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Thats by design, its a good map dude.
    using those in such a way is not allowed, spasm. it's like skywalking behind buildings in wcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    using those in such a way is not allowed, spasm. it's like skywalking behind buildings in wcs.
    people that go in them usually are idiots anyways, and if you know the map, you know they are there. I played the map tons and I have never had a problem with it. Usually you get owned just jumping up top. I think the map is too good to remove based on something that is difficult to get into for one, and seeing as how I used to play it a lot, never had a problem, I don't see the need for the map to be removed. I do agree that getting it fixed would be great though.

6. Default -1

I agree that it is a good map. When I first played it I newbd in one of those spots. After that I have never had a problem. If you see someone in them just slap them out, or outright slay them for using a map glitch. It is a very fun map and doesn't need to be removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

7. Default

That is a good map and I like it. As Rosie said if someone wants to abuse that spot than you just either slap them out if your feeling generous or you can just slay them depending upon the circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    That is a good map and I like it. As Rosie said if someone wants to abuse that spot than you just either slap them out if your feeling generous or you can just slay them depending upon the circumstances.
    yes, because slapping them out so they get shot, is less generous than slaying them so they lose 2 lev- OH!!!! i see what you did there.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yes, because slapping them out so they get shot, is less generous than slaying them so they lose 2 lev- OH!!!! i see what you did there.
    derp....
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Penis シ View Post
    Agreed that it's a good map. I WOULD, however, like to see if somebody could alter the map to get rid of those. Not quite a good fit for gg.
    +1

But honestly, in it's current form, this is not a good map. People abuse that area WAY too much, and I feel that whenever I've played it I end up being a babysitter for the entire round just to deter people from going into that spot. I don't think it's worth the hassle. All it results in is people either A) Bitching in chat/mic about a person camping the spot B) Bitching about the map in general.. or C) Bitching about an admin slapping/slaying people for camping in a spot of the map.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    people that go in them usually are idiots anyways, and if you know the map, you know they are there. I played the map tons and I have never had a problem with it. Usually you get owned just jumping up top. I think the map is too good to remove based on something that is difficult to get into for one, and seeing as how I used to play it a lot, never had a problem, I don't see the need for the map to be removed. I do agree that getting it fixed would be great though.
    It's not required to go up on top in order to drop down into that area. You can actually jump and crouch at that corner and you can glitch past through it.