Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to Play Counter Strike 1.6 de_dust2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KɅΞW View Post
    Nemesis is always like that, don't mind him.
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Was he molested as a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    you seem like the biggest fucking faggot here at IBIS, and that's saying a lot.
    I wonder who the "biggest" faggot is and how he ranks them and how many there are that he thinks exist by his standards.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

3. Default

where the fuck have you been keew?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

To clear up; your mom would go back in time to get cancer so throughout your whole childhood you have a sick dying mother who can't come see you in your drag queen school plays. Also, I'm sure she would love you less, if that's possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

To clear up; your mom would go back in time to get cancer so throughout your whole childhood you have a sick dying mother who can't come see you in your drag queen school plays. Also, I'm sure she would love you less, if that's possible.
    Well, I guess that makes more sense but I still don't get why she (herself) would purposely go back in time to get cancer. Is she using a DeLorean or the machine from The Time Machine? Here are two pics just in case you need visuals:

Doc Brown's DeLorean:

delorean1.JPG

Alexander Hartdegen's Time Machine:

the_time_machine_1.jpg

Also, how far back in time would she go? Is she going to start a chain smoking habit of some kind? I feel sorry for you, though. It sounds like you've had a rough childhood especially with the way you lash out at people you don't know online. If you need a friend, I'll be your friend.

Thanks for the clarification, by the way.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    where the fuck have you been keew?
    Work, EvE, and LoL

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emTr0 View Post
    Well, I guess that makes more sense but I still don't get why she (herself) would purposely go back in time to get cancer. Is she using a DeLorean or the machine from The Time Machine?
    Also, how far back in time would she go? Is she going to start a chain smoking habit of some kind? I feel sorry for you, though. It sounds like you've had a rough childhood especially with the way you lash out at people you don't know online. If you need a friend, I'll be your friend.
    Thanks for the clarification, by the way.
    I don't think she'd go back just to get cancer on purpose, it would just be the end result of said traveling of time. She would use the standard time traveling whale method. She would develop Black Cancer, so however far back is needed.

Also, it may be because you look like a dirty mexican, which is the worst kind of mexican, next to Koreans. And I have no idea who you are or why you're here, which proves your previously mentioned faggotry. Come to GG and you will be informed of all your shortcomings and stories of your mother's time travel/cancer adventures.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

I don't think she'd go back just to get cancer on purpose, it would just be the end result of said traveling of time. She would use the standard time traveling whale method. She would develop Black Cancer, so however far back is needed.

Also, it may be because you look like a dirty mexican, which is the worst kind of mexican, next to Koreans. And I have no idea who you are or why you're here, which proves your previously mentioned faggotry. Come to GG and you will be informed of all your shortcomings and stories of your mother's time travel/cancer adventures.
    Ah ok, now that makes sense!

In that case she is most likely using the DeLorean because the other time machine isn't radioactive as far as I know. The plutonium chamber probably ruptured while she was leisurely traveling through time. Thank god she's smart enough to travel into the future to get the cure though, as I'm sure there will be one in a few decades or so. Or whenever. Doesn't matter when since she can travel through time.

Yeah, I guess I would look mexican if you're a stereotypical assclown, which you seem to be and then some. I guess that means I can't be your friend? What a shame.

Either way, I'll try to hop on GG later or over the weekend. Sounds like you have an incredible imagination!
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/