Thread: How to Play Counter Strike 1.6 de_dust2

1. Default How to Play Counter Strike 1.6 de_dust2

ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

2. Default

...why is she holding the tf2 pistol?

also, why is this funny?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

also, why is this funny?
    ....+1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

...why is she holding the tf2 pistol?

also, why is this funny?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ....+1
    I guess they didn't bother googling for a counter-strike glock.

Also, I don't always post memes, but when I do, they're read by people who don't get it.

Know your meme: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/chubby-bubbles-girl

Is it funny now?

If not, I don't know what to tell you.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

5. Default

i know the chubbles meme. but it's not really all that funny, and this one isn't at all.

some of them are fairly clever, but this is just completely retarded and pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

i know the chubbles meme. but it's not really all that funny, and this one isn't at all.

some of them are fairly clever, but this is just completely retarded and pointless.
    Well that's unfortunate. Like I said, if you don't find it funny, I don't know what to tell you.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

7. Default

emTro you seem like the biggest fucking faggot here at IBIS, and that's saying a lot. I hope i never see you and your mother goes back in time and gets cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    emTro you seem like the biggest fucking faggot here at IBIS, and that's saying a lot. I hope i never see you and your mother goes back in time and gets cancer.
    Clearly his very existence is an abomination to mankind.

Or maybe you should calm down.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Damn dude, that's just a tiny bit harsh. Why don't you tell me how you really feel? Also, why would my mom go back in time to get cancer? That makes no sense to me. If you were hoping her getting cancer would prevent my birth that wouldn't work. You can thank advances in medicine for that. And finally, I'm glad I only "seem" that way but that's a matter of perspective and opinion, yours of which I don't care much for at this point.

tl;dr: Pop a pill to lower your blood pressure, stfu and chillax dude.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

10. Default

Nemesis is always like that, don't mind him.