Thread: Unbann me Please

1. Post Unbann me Please

I did not know if I should put this in admin abuse or unbann so I put it here but yeah I blew up a bridge on lost world ill admit and I got banned but I feel how long I got banned was way to long for admin not even seeing just taking the word of someone who hates me and was insulting me all day right away I was kicked i came back in then I was banned.

(ADMIN) -=NYS=- C.O. <ibis>: banned player ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]
    You have been banned by Admin for 10080 minutes
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

10080 mins feels way to long to bann some1 for something other people do every round and do not even get kicked for unless admin dies on it nothing at all happens.

What I did was wrong but I dont deserve to be banned this long

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    I did not know if I should put this in admin abuse or unbann so I put it here but yeah I blew up a bridge on lost world ill admit and I got banned but I feel how long I got banned was way to long for admin not even seeing just taking the word of someone who hates me and was insulting me all day right away I was kicked i came back in then I was banned.

(ADMIN) -=NYS=- C.O. <ibis>: banned player ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]
    You have been banned by Admin for 10080 minutes

10080 mins feels way to long to bann some1 for something other people do every round and do not even get kicked for unless admin dies on it nothing at all happens.

What I did was wrong but I dont deserve to be banned this long
    You intentionally blew bridge up.. so you was banned for that.

3. Default

People were warned many times. Did you get the key word "many". You decided to take it upon yourself to do it anyway. Have a good day.

4. Default

mabey this -=NYS=- C.O. ibis guy cant tell time it isnt quote " have a nice day its have a nice week" ... any ways i think its bull that admins ban ppl that do it once instead of the ppl that do it every time and a week? come on mabey a day.

5. Default

I will unban him but next time it will definitely be a week.

6. Default

Post your Steamid and next time post in proper format.

7. Default

Name: Potato
    STEAM_0:0:18925337

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    Name: Potato
    STEAM_0:0:18925337
    Now you know next time to behave.

9. Default

unbanned !

10. Default

a good solution, nice to see that when given some more time to think the correct action was taken and the ban lessened to a more reasonable time given the offense.