Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: -=NYS=- Admin Abuse

1. Default

i agree, treat others the way you wanna be treated... and remember if you tick anyone off enough they might track you to your house and bomb you to hell

seriously why would you randomly call people gay... thats seriously not cool... you are admin you are not immune to the no disrespecting rule

2. Default

To you and CO DUHHh, you guys started to make fun of death and started to fuck with him, the whole server saw it. Pffft, telling death to tell the whole story, how about you tell the whole fucking story.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    Insults
    You do know disrespecting me in this forum does not help your cause? And I did not call you anything.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 09-20-2008 at 10:02 PM.

Death Guest

then why are u here this an issue between me and NYS i dont rember me having an issue with you anyways

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    You guys were first messing with death, throwing insults. Of course hes going to talk back to you. You come in to the server and start stuff and expect people to sit there and take it?
    Watch your mouth. Nothing was said to you so dont disrespect. Dont think you can run the mouth in the forums by disrespecting admins in the forums or server.

Walter, I dont really care what you say. You are nothing. As for Death, yes i never called you gay. I just said u had a gay voice and in turn you decide to crash the truck and kill everyone inside.
    After that you decide to go in a cursing tantrum in which you were warned several times to stop.
    Serve the 7 days and have a great week.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 09-20-2008 at 10:03 PM.

6. Default

Nope, you calling him gay, copied everything he said in a gay voice. you started everything you lying sack of shit.

Death Guest

Default Wtf?!?

i wasnt banned ...i was kicked
    second i said i was only going to drive it off the cliff when there were too many people on it and there were a couple of people running in front of it when i had reached the cliff and they glitched and turned it to go right off

we also did just laugh that part off anyways

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Walter, I dont really care what you say. You are nothing. As for Death, yes i never called you gay. I just said u had a gay voice and in turn you decide to crash the truck and kill everyone inside.
    After that you decide to go in a cursing tantrum in which you were warned several times to stop.
    Serve the 7 days and have a great week.
    I don't care if you care what I say. This is for ZERO to judge upon. You were being insulting and arrogant. Death was defending himself after you called him gay, after which you kicked him. (And he didn't come back).

This is a BAD example of adminning, NYS. It's also potentially bad for business.

9. Default

now im staying neautal on this - but i have a question

how would anyone defend themselfs agasnt a the member/admin rule - admins have to respect the players and get respect back. its a one sides system and i as a admin even feel its not fair to the people who populate the server for a admin to be able to insult a person but if the player says something - its breaking rules

10. Default

First Death Post is about CO abusing him verbally... not Dual . Vicious . IF You continue to post disrespectful remarks here your gonna be banned. I Was there prior to CO entering the server, I told Death to stop with his mouth. Walter he banned ...and he won't be unbanned neither.