Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: -=NYS=- Admin Abuse

Death Guest

are u thinking of potato or me cause im not banned

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    First Death Post is about CO abusing him verbally... not Dual . Vicious . IF You continue to post disrespectful remarks here your gonna be banned. I Was there prior to CO entering the server, I told Death to stop with his mouth. Walter he banned ...and he won't be unbanned neither.
    All you do is go in the GG server and zombie server and start stuff. We'll let zero read this and decide.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 09-20-2008 at 10:05 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    All you do is go in the GG server and zombie server and start stuff. We'll let zero read this and decide.
    Ok fool since you continue disrespect in the forum... if you are caught in the server your gonna get a couple days banned.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 09-20-2008 at 10:05 PM.

4. Default

Maybe we should start hanging out in pub more often?

Death Guest

duel this has nothing to do with you so stop being NYS's butt buddy and go play pub

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    duel this has nothing to do with you so stop being NYS's butt buddy and go play pub
    i was there I Seen the whole thing.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Ok fool since you continue disrespect in the forum... if you are caught in the server your gonna get a couple days banned.
    HA bring it, i'll then remind you of the times you abused me on the gg server (when i was admin), which in fact i did have demos of and sent them to zero. You think just cause you group up as 3 admins (you, sid, and co) you can go into the servers and start shit. If i get in trouble for talking shit to you then i'll make sure i'll get my vengence based on that time. I don't see how you got off the hook then.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 09-20-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Death Guest

OK DUAL i say this ONE MORE TIME i wasnt warned and it happaned so fast u wouldnt have been able to and also i wasnt banned

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    OK DUAL i say this ONE MORE TIME i wasnt warned and it happaned so fast u wouldnt have been able to and also i wasnt banned

So if you wasn't banned .... Shut UP and play the game.. and be happy your not banned then..A Little word of advice ..watch how you speak to ADMINS.

10. Default

i didnt read a single post after the first page.

youre all pussies. stfu and play the game.

there was no abuse here. idk what your goal is... nothing can or will be done. youre waisting KBs and need to get a room.

youre all now permanently black listed and shall be delt with in the near future.