Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: -=NYS=- Admin Abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    Insults
    Your also done playing on our server for while too!
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 09-20-2008 at 10:22 PM.

2. Default

by the looks of it, my last reply was deleted. We have a whole server who witnessed what went down. all zero has to do is ask any of them what went on and they will say that CO started talking shit to death first, that is clearly asking for trouble and that is totally bullshit if you think that you can get away with it.

Death Guest

it would seem so was mine

lmao see how he said "our" server

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    by the looks of it, my last reply was deleted. We have a whole server who witnessed what went down. all zero has to do is ask any of them what went on and they will say that CO started talking shit to death first, that is clearly asking for trouble and that is totally bullshit if you fuckers think that you can get away with it.
    Your Disrespectful posts are being edit and you will be hold accountable for them.

Death Guest

isnt that like destroying evidence before zero can see them

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Your Disrespectful posts are being edit and you will be hold accountable for them.
    Being that I'm not entirely involved in this situation, but I'm still a player that plays on your servers, I'm going to *respectfully* request that you not edit posts until ZERO has had time to read through this myriad of bickering and bullshit, in its entirety AND in it's origins.

Thanks.

7. Default

Yea... I just skipped everything after the first few posts. I really only needed them to understand what was going on. The question here is:

if an admin or clan member starts something can the people that they start something with be held liable for any violations they make?

The answer is NO. If a clan member or an admin is the one who starts a confrontation the people that they start one with can not be held liable for there actions as far as words go.

WHY!?
    Such actions by clan members or admins could be considered "bating" and could possibly be used to "bate" a user into breaking a rule therefore users who defend them selves will not be held liable to prevent this.
    One of the server rules is that players should be respectful of one another, if an admin or clan member is the one to cast the first stone then they are logically in violation of this rule and because they broke a rule the rules that get broken by others as a result of this shall not be held against them.

ALSO
    If anything the user that "started" it should be the one that gets in trouble.
    I hope that you will all chill the fuck out and realize how stupid you entire "fight" was.
    You need to have more understanding and less reaction, that goes for all of you.
    Do not start shit, do not get into shit, do not try to end shit and do not have a "quick fuse" as it will only beg more problems.

THINK
    over the situation that all this occurred in.
    was there anything you could have done to stop it from going south
    what did you do wrong
    what can you do right
    what will you do next time

DO
    Apologize
    Clear your mind
    Find forgiveness

Remember
    A heart filled only with hate can only hate itself.