Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: -=NYS=- Admin Abuse

Death Guest

Angry -=NYS=- Admin Abuse

Ok it started out like this we were playing my map Lost World Redux and i got on the bus about to get the damn thing going when like 7 ppl jump on and then its to heavy so i said "its too heavy" and for some ppl to get off and then NYS calls me gay for the way i said when i was getting tired of saying it

and then i drive the bus off the cliff when i was able to get it somewhat moving and killed about 5 ppl we had a good laugh we all died but then i told NYS to stfu when he called me gay and then he kicks me when he was the one that basically called me out and if i had went back on i would have been thier to hear him say "the next one will be 7 days" so idk whats up his ass.

Just for u too see:

3volution : lol
    [GS-ZM]Walter.Chainsaw<ibis.a> suicided.
    [GS-ZM]Death <NGC> : !ztele
    [ZOMBIE] You have 9 / 10 uses of ztele left this round.
    Mr. Black IS Mr. White killed HubertB with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Kavinsky : see ya latter!
    ehtDoctor : ITS TOO HEAVY
    Darman suicided.
    3volution : lololollool
    sprayandpray connected
    XxPaco_Le_TacoxX : !STUCK
    (ADMIN) -=NYS=- C.O. <ibis>: Its too heavy !! *gay voice*
    ETB: Forced sprayandpray to Counter-Terrorists (Owned).
    Gunslinger connected
    (ADMIN) DuaL|280 GTX| ibis: froze player [GS-ZM]Death <NGC>
    [GS-ZM]Death <NGC> : !ztele
    [ZOMBIE] You have 8 / 10 uses of ztele left this round.
    [IBIS PUNK] Vicious : just report on forums guys
    HubertB killed jojo with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Want to join IBIS/ISS? Visit us at IBISgaming.com
    da newb suicided.
    Console: ** Power has been restored to Isla Sorna **
    Console: ** Satellite link established. Phone access enabled. **
    ehtDoctor : HAHAHA
    ehtDoctor : DEATH WOW
    jojo killed ehtDoctor with zombie_claws_of_death.
    (ADMIN) -=NYS=- C.O. <ibis>: Do soemthing about fuckface.
    ehtDoctor : jo ho
    Console: ** Raptor nest has been disturbed! **
    ehtDoctor : jo jo dont talk
    3volution : no hoho
    ehtDoctor : e v e r
    (ADMIN) -=NYS=- C.O. <ibis>: kicked player [GS-ZM]Death <NGC>
    You have been kicked by Admin
    Disconnect: Kicked by Console : You were kicked by Admin.
    Disconnect: Kicked by Console : You were kicked by Admin.

o and the reason duel froze me was because he was in the bus too yeah i deserved the freeze lol

Bye

2. Default

all i say is - death u made that map and it is kick ass - so when we play it if u say something in form of advice for that map - i listen - u know it better then anyone

3. Default

When you post about admin abuse yOU have to tell the whole story Death...I Warn serveral times that you were Disrespecting a IBIS member Admin, and you refuse to listen.. you were banned for Disrespecting.

4. Default

First off, you kept running your mouth on the mic disrespecting me. I let you rant a little but you kept running at the mouth in which in turn, you were kicked. You come back and Dual warned you to stop disrespecting the admin. You insisted to run your mouth so you got what you deserve.
    I don't know who you are running your mouth like if you own the server but I dont tolerate people who think they do.
    As for Walter Brunswick, you can keep running your mouth too. As a matter of fact, you will see me more in ZM.

Death Guest

that was it dont expect a book ..... and i got no warning what so ever

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    that was it dont expect a book ..... and i got no warning what so ever
    Dont lie. Dual told you to stop and you said you dont give a fuck on the mic. So stop your bs.

7. Default

Death did nothing to deserve a kick and then a threat of a 7-day ban. Defending yourself when being called "gay" by an admin is not a valid reason for a kick. Excuse me but I fucking hate it when someone [who doesn't even play zombie mod regularly] comes onto the server and starts being all arrogant and meanwhile insulting people and then using his status to supposedly get away with it. That really ticks me off...

Same shit happened with that SYCO VICIOUS admin a few maps prior to this, on 4 corners; the guy just comes on and starts dropping people for "cade breaking" ... WRONG! Then he starts acting arrogant and threatens to override my map vote on officerampage (I was senior), and telling people what to do and what not to do. Anyway that ticked me off too; if you don't know the score don't come on and start acting like God! we were playing the game just fine without your help!

8. Default

You guys were first messing with death, throwing insults. Of course hes going to talk back to you. You come in to the server and start stuff and expect people to sit there and take it?
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 09-20-2008 at 10:00 PM.

Death Guest

ur the one thats lieing u just said i was gay on how i said "its too heavy" and i told u to stfu and then u kick me and i never came back onece u kicked me i didnt go back to the server
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 09-20-2008 at 10:01 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    You guys were first messing with death, throwing insults. Of course hes going to talk back to you. You come in to the server and start stuff and expect people to sit there and take it?
    Who are you referring to?
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 09-20-2008 at 10:01 PM.