Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stats page not updating.

1. Arrow Stats page not updating.

As title stats, psycho stats is not updating for the WCS server.

2. Default

It hasn't updated for weeks.

Forever ranked 9th.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

3. Default

I have found the issue it for some unknown reason decided to just start reading data from last year and possibly double read the last year. I got to download the files and then upload them to the web server import them there and reprase so everyone gets the correct xp. It will be fixed by the end of next week

4. Default

I wanted to update that I have been working on this issue. It is hard to get done as I can only work late at night to avoid effecting traffic to much. It will take a few days for the computer to finish the transfers. I then can delete the stats and re import locally. It will take about 8-15 hours to import the data once it starts. Currently I am moving 20GB of log files from the game server to my computer for backp and archiving and then temporarily to the web server to be read in. As you can imagine this process takes a very long time. However, it should not be long before I get the stats working correctly and everyone with the correct xp.

5. Default

Just wanted to update that I am 50% of the way done uploading the log files to the web server

Good news, you should get the correct stat data showing up by the end of the week.

6. Default

Thanks Zero your the best around!

7. Default

Still nothing?

8. Default

I will be processing the data tonight. If I do it during the day it will lag the site up too much.

9. Default

Gotcha

10. Default

Stats should be fully updated within the next 48 hours when the import it done.