Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: le App of le Brett Favre

1. Default

dunno if you guys have noticed or not but brett's back. hide yo kids, hide yo wife

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

updated the app to better reflect me and my additional months of experience as admin

Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Baby that's all we need, we can go to the park....
    Fuck you, I must listen now.
    Good admin. Great Hacker catcher. +1
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

+1.
    why?
    FUCK YOU, thats why.

-----
    and because he's the third awesome-est IBIS asshole, right after me and shady respectively:P
    gr8 admin, gd hacker catcher (the new prodigy on the block I keep saying.), calm mind, but has inner rage when needed.

always has a stick up his butt against Cyber for no reason whatsoever => perfect fit for clan :P (it seems to be a trend lol)
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

I'm actually not a member of the assholes, asshole. But thanks for the +1 you slimy sack o' shit <3

And thanks steamer too :P

Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

[QUOTE=brett friggin favre;137467]I'm actually not a member of the assholes, asshole. But thanks for the +1 you slimy sack o' shit
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

I would say +1. Hes a great admin > Does all the papper work and catches alot of hackers. even tho he dislikes me i still vote for him for clan

8. Default

Hacker catching queen. (lol) Good guy, good admin. +1

One of the few competent admins around the server - does his job well, enforces the actual rules instead of making new ones up and just in general has been a productive and good member of the IBIS society. Then again, with a name like that...
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

10. Default

fucking bert......

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton