Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: le App of le Brett Favre

1. Default

If you can't take directive from higher up without exorbant explanation, it doesn't matter. Situation depending of course. Question and explanation regarding the same reoccurring matter is odd and taken into personal opinion, not usually in a good way. Instances of this matter should be taken directly to the one actually making and controlling said rules. Clan follows order of one / two. Everyone and anything else falls into other trusted discretion. To question, refuse, and disregard shows a character of defiance, that leads to thoughts or beliefs of other character traits. It isn't hard to understand, especially for yourself. Its quite simple actually, no were near what people play it up to be.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

And if that's how it's to be taken here, the I have absolutely no problem not getting in clan, because that's not something I'm gonna change. I've been saying for a whiiile now, I'm gonna do my job the best way I can, and if clan thinks that's who they want to join them then they can vote me in. If it's not something they want, they can not vote me in, that's up to you guys. What doesn't work for me is when I'm publicly attacked, almost voted out of ULA, that sort of thing.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Hey Brice, I'm bored and I have to push out a food baby. Come on and entertain me while I do a self abortion. Smiley face.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

You should have realized this long ago. ULA is step to clan in second phase, something you have disproved time and time again to members. This is why you were voted out and Zero stepped in. The vote was suggestion, Zero decides. You are a great ULA, apparently not clan material for the time being and in others eyes ever. The voting of ULA in or out is a private matter and the one that is leacking info can go fuck themselves. The truth is, it doesn't matter what works for you or anyone besides Zero or Jig as long as the community as a whole is ok.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

And if the community as a whole is ok with my work as ULA, then what reason is there to try and kick me out? I wasn't harming the community in any way, I never have. Also, private matter or not, it concerns me, and several of those voting on the issue hadn't had a legitimate conversation with me about anything. The source of the leak can indeed go fuck himself, I'm with you 100% on that. Lastly, what works for me might not matter to you or anyone else, I never said it did. It matters to me, and I'm doing what I expect others to do: acting with reason. That's the reason for my actions, it's more of an "FYI" thing than an "I'm super important" thing.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

I'm more important than all of you faggots. Quit crying about all this internet shit, it means nothing.

SMH so much srs bsns in this thread.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I'm more important than all of you faggots. Quit crying about all this internet shit, it means nothing.

SMH so much srs bsns in this thread.
    Oh my bad Sin. I apologize for not realizing how important you are.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Get off the internet, Fred, and go back to fuckin' bitches and making dat dough. There are enough asians as it is.

On that note; I think we should fill up the pub like the old days. I'll find turtles, so you don't feel like the only sensaZn in the server.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

He only wants to play GO anymore. I'm game for tomorrow or Sunday. Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ festival tonight. Quite a few Asians around ibis now...

But wait there's more!: Brett should come too.
    Last edited by Steamer; 03-21-2014 at 01:22 PM.

10. Default

The plot thickens