Thread: Saints Row: The Third

1. Default Saints Row: The Third

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

I've personally always enjoyed the game series... and the new 1 that comes out tomorrow looks like it's gonna be quite fun...

any 1 else going 2 play it?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Game looks sick, post looks like it broke the front page. :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

3. Default

Lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

im definitely going to play dis game!
    Worth a buy too!

5. Default

pre orderd months ago, might not see for a couple days, Lets do this Saints row Future gang members. Everyone loves Saints row purple

6. Default

Ok Since no one posted it I will: This game is fun yeah but there is a list of things I hated compared to the first two.

Vehicles: Much much less than either of its predecessors

Weapons: Also limited, sure there are a few new guns to replace the old ones but I liked those :/

Game play: This game was ultimately shorter than the other two. I find saints row 2 to have a higher replay value.

Plot line: Disappointing since I figured they'd follow up on what happened to Morpheus but instead they throw in a whole new city and group of gangs and wash their hands of the story.

*SPOILER BELOW*

Killing off possibly the funniest character in game: I was SO pissed when Gat was killed literally right after the first mission. Sure he lasts for two-three scenes afterwards but I mean who am I gonna call when I wanna fuck people up and listen to hilarious taunting as I do so?

7. Default

so anyone notices its half off right now for 25 bucks