Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Banned for talking rofl

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    when will this madness end... we're suppose to be happy players D: ... DUAL please be more lenient on people... stfu is used too harshly just tell them to refrain from talking too much... if they insist on talking tell them to stfu.. next phase is kick,, next phase is ban... oh ya btw last night koolayed was spamming the shit out of the zm server... sadly neither me or ice banned him -.- luckily he was muted ^^

==edit==

dang what was epic saying that caused such problems?

banning is just too harsh.. since when did we ban people for talking too much.. muting is so much more appropriate
    next time I Want some advice from you I'll ask you.

2. Default

See ya tomorrow !

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post

/cheer

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by epic miny retahd View Post
    Insults
    Keep talkin shit and you will keep getting banned.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 09-21-2008 at 04:44 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Keep talkin shit and you will keep getting banned.
    keep being a shit admin keep getting ragged on

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    seriously man i was being friendly saying my thoughts and opinion because i care... and here you are giving me an attitude...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by epic miny retahd View Post
    keep being a shit admin keep getting ragged on
    Your loss kid.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    seriously man i was being friendly saying my thoughts and opinion because i care... and here you are giving me an attitude...
    Well you should know not to question admins decisions thats been here since the beginning. We've been doing just find without anyone input.

9. Default

i didn't question your decision at all man... i'm not saying its a good decision but you go da power ^^... i'm just saying be nice to people or else we might have a very silent server in the weeks/months to come...

//ps//
    btw by "admins" what do you mean.. like the whole group of admins.. or just you and nys ... not that it matters i'm just curious

10. Default

He can stay in the forums all day, but he not playing in the ZM server today!