Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Banned for talking rofl

1. Default Banned for talking rofl

Banned for talking rofl
    (by dual)
    um i was defending my self and i was banned for talking?
    im pretty sure thats what muteing a player is for?
    he siad i "was banned for not stfu"
    (mute mabey)? not a 1 day ban dual
    yea i no dual
    Name in Game:[ep-am]Epic miny retahd mafia
    Steam-ID: sniper10056
    Who banned you:dual
    When:9/21/
    Where:zomibe mod
    Why banned:talking

(yea sorry dual i know i thought a lil more about how to handel someone "not stfu" then you )
    Last edited by epic miny retahd; 09-21-2008 at 01:02 PM.

2. Default

Proper format plz k thx.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    Proper format plz k thx.
    i thought it was

4. Default

steam id would be your steam id not your steam community id. The thing needed is that code that you entered into the forums already under steamid. That id code is needed to unban anyone or to check there logs.

5. Default

He was told serveral times to stop spamming mic...after I Warn him he continue so then you were banned. You were referring to a incident on yesterday forums over and over and you were trying to be a wise ass... yes it was just talkin randomly about nothing then you would have been muted.. since you wanted to be a wise ass you was banned for 1 day.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    He was told serveral times to stop spamming mic...after I Warn him he continue so then you were banned. You were referring to a incident on yesterday forums over and over and you were trying to be a wise ass... yes it was just talkin randomly about nothing then you would have been muted.. since you wanted to be a wise ass you was banned for 1 day.
    acutally im sure i wasnt mic spamming at all i was just defending my self from you cuase you think your better than me and when you siad "how about a ban" im pretty sure i siad"na im ok"

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by epic miny retahd View Post
    acutally im sure i wasnt mic spamming at all i was just defending my self from you cuase you think your better than me and when you siad "how about a ban" im pretty sure i siad"na im ok"
    When a admin tell you to stop talking, especially when your talking shit you just shut up. Since continue to run your mouth you won't be playing until monday. GooD day!

8. Default

when will this madness end... we're suppose to be happy players D: ... DUAL please be more lenient on people... stfu is used too harshly just tell them to refrain from talking too much... if they insist on talking tell them to stfu.. next phase is kick,, next phase is ban... oh ya btw last night koolayed was spamming the shit out of the zm server... sadly neither me or ice banned him -.- luckily he was muted ^^

==edit==

dang what was epic saying that caused such problems?

banning is just too harsh.. since when did we ban people for talking too much.. muting is so much more appropriate
    Last edited by weeman2412; 09-21-2008 at 02:29 PM.

9. Default

all i siad was"im not walking a striaght line what now"
    (yea dual tends to over react)
    (you have to read nys admin abuse thread to get it page 6-7 me and dual)
    and yea dual im sure banning ppl from talking isnt the 1st offence so might wanna read up on that