Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Future servers

1. Lightbulb Future servers

Logically at the end of this year we will once again try to add some new servers. Currently we have some deathmatch servers in the works but what other kinds of servers are you interested in.

I just want to see what kind of servers everyone likes paying on that IBIS does not currently offer.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically at the end of this year we will once again try to add some new servers. Currently we have some deathmatch servers in the works but what other kinds of servers are you interested in.

I just want to see what kind of servers everyone likes paying on that IBIS does not currently offer.
    Deathmatch server sounds very interesting and will draw more people into the IBIS community.

3. Default

how about surfs or low grav fight ^^ those are always amusing and fun...

4. Default

Surfing server would be nice. And thinking outside the CSS, a Left 4 Dead one. Maybe climbing or scoutzknivez, but I think a surf would improve the community more.

5. Default

surf/climb/ wc3 mod

6. Default

Alot of servers put RPG, surf and deathmatch all on one server... its fucking fun.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

7. Default

wc3 deathmatch

8. Default

wc3 of course or superheroes mod ^^... or rune mod (if it exists for source) but wc3 would definitely be a plus.. eat my fireball of doom ^^

9. Default

wc3 would be sick. im a little skeptical of mixing it with dm but hey, try new things

10. Default

actually wc3 with deathmatch would actually be quite fun... it speeds up the gameplay quite a bit.. but remember please put spawn protection for 3 seconds