Thread: BANNED for saying im unbanned from zm wow this is soooooooooooooo..

1. Default BANNED for saying im unbanned from zm wow this is soooooooooooooo..

Ok so literaly all i siad was quote "bys im not banend from zm server any more sorry to break your heart" then he banned me
    (WOW NYS AND DUAL SURE LIKE BANNING ME)this is my 3rd or 4th ban form thim2 what are they doing sucking eachothers cocks?

Name in Game:[ep-am]Epic miny retahd mafia
    Steam-ID: sniper10056
    Who banned you:nys
    When:9/21/08
    Whereub server
    Why banned:talking
    Last edited by epic miny retahd; 09-21-2008 at 08:46 PM.

2. Default

do tell...

Death Guest

well well this is interesting 4 times u say what for again?

o u guys might need this----> for each of u admins

4. Default

if an admin does not post by tomorrow he will be unbanned.

5. Default

god i love you zero

6. Default

This kid comes in the server and starts spamming on the mic that hes unbanned from the zm over and over again. He also starts saying on the mic how me and dual sucks each others cocks.
    Not only did i not ban him at that time. I followed procedure and muted him. He then changes his name to "NYS im not banned from the zm" to be more of a wise ass and so i decided to temp ban him.
    This kid not only is disrespectful in the pub server but he also shows no respect to members in the forums.
    Now Zero, are you going to continue and allow this behavior in our community ?

I know when I make my mistakes because I correct it such as the ban I did on potatoe, but this kid shows no respect and tries to start trouble in the servers.

I will not tolerate his bullshit.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    This kid comes in the server and starts spamming on the mic that hes unbanned from the zm over and over again. He also starts saying on the mic how me and dual sucks each others cocks.
    Not only did i not ban him at that time. I followed procedure and muted him. He then changes his name to "NYS im not banned from the zm" to be more of a wise ass and so i decided to temp ban him.
    This kid not only is disrespectful in the pub server but he also shows no respect to members in the forums.

I know when I make my mistakes because I correct it such as the ban I did on potatoe, but this kid shows no respect and tries to start trouble in the servers.

i never spammed the mic saying quote"This kid comes in the server and starts spamming on the mic that hes unbanned from the zm over and over again." i have proof seeing how death and project s were in the server they herd what i siad

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by epic miny retahd View Post
    i never spammed the mic saying quote"This kid comes in the server and starts spamming on the mic that hes unbanned from the zm over and over again." i have proof seeing how death and project s were in the server they herd what i siad
    Project knows the truth. She actually has my back in this matter. Try again kid.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post

I fucking agree...... wow...this guy comes in forums and INSULT BAD (yeah caps) 2 clan members and we should unban??? I don t get it....this guys deserve more then a day ban ....we ve seen til the first of his posts that he would be a trouble maker.... MINY...you never learned respect man?? c mon....be mature or leave....we don t need beings acting like you are...

Still.......Peace

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post
    I fucking agree...... wow...this guy comes in forums and INSULT BAD (yeah caps) 2 clan members and we should unban??? I don t get it....this guys deserve more then a day ban ....we ve seen til the first of his posts that he would be a trouble maker.... MINY...you never learned respect man?? c mon....be mature or leave....we don t need beings acting like you are...

Still.......Peace
    he is a lot nicer. hey you punk smart ass wise up and stop asking to be banned.