Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 3 years on ibis servers so i wanna become a clan member

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    Zombie stats says first seen in June. Fail.
    (baliame i surpsrised you dont no this =0 dw ill break it down for you and the others)
    yall must not know how servers work dont worry ill help yall out ... ok YES i have been here for a lil more then 3 years (ask whitbois we go back) .... just this year i didnt play a bunch and each year it resets if you use a different id or you need to unstall and reunstall. so saying that also some posted ssaying that if i was here for about 3 years i would no dual well. well no i dont play pub alot if you would have read my post correctly like you should you would know that (np you just messed up we all get use to you doing it)
    ok and and Also some one siad something about all the trouble im causing .. well noticeing how its only dual and nys muteing and banning me i think its thim seeing how nys had WHOLE THREAD ON how bad of a admin he is (dw nys you will get better mabey .. well i hope to god you do cuase dam man. btw nys this aint a town you dont run the show =))
    and dual for you well your better then nys thats for sure (idk how much thats worth but congrates your a lil better and you been here forever)
    know i no this will become hard for some of yall to understand im not new so ill stop here and let yall know that seeing how some ppl are going to take this to offence (nys mainly ) ill end this post with this. No Offence OH ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS FIAL atempt of a comback

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post

Lol...ibis zm server is up since when...a year at most?? lol..

fail

Peace
    um dude lawl? ibis zm server been up for a while man idk what eles to say but that ...oh god lawl
    (next time you think im lieing get your proof correct before you just post it up =))
    Last edited by epic miny retahd; 09-22-2008 at 09:50 PM.

2. Default

Your wrong. Ibis zombie server has only been around for about a year. You did not play on Pub three years ago because I would know you. And since 3 years ago we only owned the pub and did not own any other servers i would shut the fuck up if i were you. Stop trying to claim something that wasn't true. \

P.S. I don't think whytboi has even been around for 3 years.
    -MBP

3. Default

3 months maybe?

4. Default

skewed perception of time maybe?

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

wow you think whiteboiys has only played here for 3 months ... no wouder you dont think iv played for 3 years or that zm has been up for MORE THEN A YEAR. yall need to get your data straight and dam seeing how many retard clan members there are forget it i think ill join a clan with less of um. (idk how i didnt see this comeing see how dual and nys are in it rofl).yall have fun with your lil clan cuase it aint going any were =) peace oh and seeing how you posted this i will to "fail"

6. Default

IBIS has been around a very long time kid. May I recommend you to a psychotherapist. First, you want to join, then, you insult the clan. You may have some bipolar disorder but yet again, im not a professional in that field.
    Good Luck Kid.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    IBIS has been around a very long time kid. May I recommend you to a psychotherapist. First, you want to join, then, you insult the clan. You may have some bipolar disorder but yet again, im not a professional in that field.
    Good Luck Kid.
    this is a example of a retard trying to be mean. see how he says kid he likes to think hes the boss and he's in charge. then he goes for the gut but i must say all together epic fail like no other.

god yall dont no how long ibis zombie mod been here makes me lollllllll

8. Default

zero can you please come out and confirm the age of ibis zmod....

9. Default

pretty sure ibis has some kind of zm for about 2 years seeing how i played when white boyis was still by me

10. Default

the zm has been out for a little less for 2 years but well over 1 year.

ive been here for a few weeks maybe even days before mbp. he did get accepted into ibis before me because trauma did a mass ban and i was nub so i never came back till like a month later.

stop turning this boys thread into a flame.

you all know we cant keep exact track of how long we've played, but hes been here for over a year. i cant tell you if it was over 2 or not, i cant recall that much.

anything else that needs to be cleared up?

deaf... 3 months? lmao...(i hardly lmao)