Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 3 years on ibis servers so i wanna become a clan member

1. Default

whytbois cleaning it up =)

and for all you ppl that think i was new cuase you aint ganna get much smarter.

2. Default

its close to impossible to track a specific players gaming time since people tend to change their name as well as steam-id and many other factors... for some really retarded reason... you can see =WEEMAN= twice on the zmstats... once at like rank 37 and again at rank 30 -.- seriously wtf.. combine it and make my rank 15 lol

//edit//

i know why... its probably the multiple steam accounts -.-
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

ok so any mother fucker that think im not atleast 2 years old in ibis got o hell=) and take a pill cuase its ganna be hot as fuck

4. Default

nah whyt i was taling about op. and wee were not saying ur super new... but 3 yrs when the zm server has not been around for that long is well... impossible. you also professed to not playing on pub so no excuses down that road

5. Default

that makes no sense.

6. Default

pub = before zm.

death. hes been here for 3 years.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

7. Default

uhhh i just said i was talking about op not you...
    and if the no sense part is directed at me as well, i meant that wee is exagerrating his time at ibis since the zm server hastn been around for 3 yrs, and since he said he doenst play pub, he cant have been here for 3 yrs

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    and if the no sense part is directed at me as well, i meant that wee is exagerrating his time at ibis since the zm server hastn been around for 3 yrs, and since he said he doenst play pub, he cant have been here for 3 yrs
    um he has played pub he played pub more then zm! he is ranked in top 10 i think

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    wait what im not exaggerating anything O.O i just simply stated how the zm stats page is a dud and cant possibly dictate a person age on a server

==edit==
    ur getting ur people mixed up man
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

10. Default

aww crap wee sorry, got your name messed up with epic. i meant he is exagerrating his time lol. sry man. guess its time to sleep....