Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3 years on ibis servers so i wanna become a clan member

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default 3 years on ibis servers so i wanna become a clan member

iv been playing at ibis zm servers for a lil more then 3 years and its time that i wanna become aclan memeber seeing how iv been hear alot longer then most ppl.
    (infact in zomibe mod im in the top 1% (rank 53) when i posted this thread and trying to go to top 20)
    Last edited by epic miny retahd; 09-22-2008 at 12:27 AM.

2. Default

You already posted this thread,don't post multiple threads.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    You already posted this thread,don't post multiple threads.
    you siad to post it in apps =0

4. Default

My vote is...........

No

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    My vote is ...

No
    oh i forgot that nys is in the clan

Death Guest

Maybe nys didnt see the first one when i said get the dick out of his ass

and this u might want to OD on these--->

sure epic u should join

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by epic miny retahd View Post
    iv been playing at ibis zm servers for a lil more then 3 years and its time that i wanna become aclan memeber seeing how iv been hear alot longer then most ppl.
    (infact in zomibe mod im in the top 1% (rank 53) when i posted this thread and trying to go to top 20)

Lol...ibis zm server is up since when...a year at most?? lol..

fail

Peace

8. Default

Zombie stats says first seen in June. Fail.

9. Default

And the trouble you have been causing is......

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    Zombie stats says first seen in June. Fail.
    (baliame i surpsrised you dont no this =0 dw ill break it down for you and the others)
    yall must not know how servers work dont worry ill help yall out ... ok YES i have been here for a lil more then 3 years (ask whitbois we go back) .... just this year i didnt play a bunch and each year it resets if you use a different id or you need to unstall and reunstall. so saying that also some posted ssaying that if i was here for about 3 years i would no dual well. well no i dont play pub alot if you would have read my post correctly like you should you would know that (np you just messed up we all get use to you doing it)
    ok and and Also some one siad something about all the trouble im causing .. well noticeing how its only dual and nys muteing and banning me i think its thim seeing how nys had WHOLE THREAD ON how bad of a admin he is (dw nys you will get better mabey .. well i hope to god you do cuase dam man. btw nys this aint a town you dont run the show =))
    and dual for you well your better then nys thats for sure (idk how much thats worth but congrates your a lil better and you been here forever)
    know i no this will become hard for some of yall to understand im not new so ill stop here and let yall know that seeing how some ppl are going to take this to offence (nys mainly ) ill end this post with this. No Offence OH ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS FIAL atempt of a comback

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post

Lol...ibis zm server is up since when...a year at most?? lol..

fail

Peace
    um dude lawl? ibis zm server been up for a while man idk what eles to say but that ...oh god lawl
    (next time you think im lieing get your proof correct before you just post it up =))
    Last edited by epic miny retahd; 09-22-2008 at 09:50 PM.