Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Steamer | 11-30-11

1. Default

With the current state of the States, I don't think I would mind moving to America's Hat.

Idk! lol
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

I'm temporarily subtracting my +1 for now (as though it actually matters amirite? ). Personally I think that any member of ULA shouldn't publicly criticize another admin, as it compromises their authority. Criticisms/complaints should be done on a PM only basis and shouldn't be brought into a public forum. Personally I think you know better than that Steamer, and if you do get ULA you should make sure that any and all criticisms you have of an admin is done on only a private level. It doesn't look good for you, the admin, or the community if there are public critiques.

3. Default

Honesty Steamer does deserve ULA, as part of that job is dealing with admins. Other than that steamer is a great guy who does a lot for this community, he deserves it and has EARNED it more than anyone else. Nothing personal I just disagree with you.

+2

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    wait, why isn't steamer upper lvl yet?
    it's the same reason why you get drunk every single night
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    it's the same reason why you get drunk every single night
    cause not only am I awesome, but unlike you... I'm not adopted.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

+1. Steamer was one the first admins I went to for advice and help when I first started here and since the n it was easy to approach him for answers or opinion. He is good and respectable admin, and I love his rage in-game.

7. Default

+1 Good people.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

8. Default

When said person is privately criticized and their misbehavior doesn't change then it becomes a more public concern, especially when said misbehavior effects the public of the servers you are suppose to be making better.

Your other job as ULA is also dealing with the other admins when clan cant be bothered to. I've kept many things private between me and people that matter, there would be shit storms of asshurt "criticism / abuse" threads If I haven't. Quite honestly, I'd rather have this community know my true thought's about anything or anyone instead of sugar coating shit.

The last section of your post sounds as if you are talking down to me Disflux, not everything needs to be done in private. Really, I don't know better, as your opinion is not the same as mine, nor will I take said advice.

Also, thank you hitman, sinsanity.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

having steamer as ula would be like putting a bunch of midgits with swords on tv in a large room and throwing a single pair of stilts in amongst them while saying "the last standing gets them and can be accepted"

tl;dr, meh. there could be worse picks +1
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

I don't give a fuck about the significance of your simile, I just want to see somebody do this!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.