Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Yum

1. Default

Eatin tht right now :/

2. Default

Make a fucking spicy potted meat sauce gravy type of stupid shit for the spam sushi garnished with vienna sausages... FUCK YEA!
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

yall sicken me... spam is the worlds worst food it has a shelf life of 10000 years...

i think it would be more classy to eat canned beans out of the can with your bare hands then to eat spam

4. Default

spam = cat food for humans.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    spam = cat food for humans.
    except cat food is delicious ^^

6. Default

Wet catfood im assuming, dry stuff D:
    Have not tried wet cat food though.

I love Spam , hawaii is great for spam, you can get spam burgers at McDonald.
    So what if its bad for me, im 6' and 130Lb, I need some meat XD

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

what if you rolled up a vienna sausage IN spam?
    Personal reform

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    what if you rolled up a vienna sausage IN spam?
    wrapped in bacon, the whole thing deep fried. sounds like the texas state fair...

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

in all seriousness though, spam is delicious. anyone who disagrees is either a prude, or simply listening to the masses. most people who "hate" spam do so because everybody hates spam. but you make it right, it's fucking fantastic.

slice it up, heat some oim/margarine in a saucepan, add chopped onions, and some shaved garlic, and black pepper, sautee onions and garlic until caramalized and browned, add slices of spam, fry until crispy on outside, then set aside onions/spam, place sliced tomatoes in remaining oil, fry each side until they're cooked through, then place one slice of tomato on a piece of toast, put spam/onions on, and sprinkle black pepper over it all.

even better is to put the tomato/onion/spam on top of eggy in a basket.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Spam masubi is amazing and added viennas would make it taste better
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL