Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Cathy Admin Abuse

1. Default

Man that video was terrible, and why youtube?

2. Default Drakehawg Response

Rofl, drake, and now that that video is up. I DONT EVEN USE THAT CHARACTER. Idiot.You can say anything. I could say the person that glitched you off was arnold schwartzennegger.

3. Default

i dont wann get involved - my 1st day as admin i banned drake - for zteleing - then somethign else so i banned hhim for a hour after 4 things he did - i still get along with him - we play well together, and to talk about cathy - i have never seen her use her admin otehr then to kick people who block or glitch after a few warnings.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Campercody134 View Post
    Rofl, drake, and now that that video is up. I DONT EVEN USE THAT CHARACTER. Idiot.You can say anything. I could say the person that glitched you off was arnold schwartzennegger.
    lol u know whats funny if u get the dick out ur ears u can hear that u say only person i glitched is drake u fucking cuntrag

5. Default

This thread is complete idiocy... STFU and get on with your lives...

6. Default Drakehawg Response

I didn't hear my voice at all on there.

7. Default Dra

AND DID YOU EVEN HEAR SIR CURDY SAY : "Awww Blow! You Glitched me!" Idiot.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    WOW u see thats what i mean dual dosnt have the BALLS to say anything he would have probalbly banned me from the server if i was on and me

that old fart still has to grow up i see >.<
    I agree with Death and when cathy is talking in the movie u can see the mic sign over her head so plz dont say it wasnt u i have like 50 people that even saw it go down u dumb whore bag

lol ur voice on there sounds like the half girl half man that is 500 pounds and is a worn out burlap sack- dont know many other people that sound like that??

9. Default Drakehawg Response

Only person that said I glitched you was you

10. Default Drakehawg Response

AND HOW DO YOU PROVE THAT WAS MY HEAD!!?!?! Dur