Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cathy Admin Abuse

1. Default Drakehawg Response

1 question: Why would someone like you be telling the truth?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Campercody134 View Post
    1 question: Why would someone like you be telling the truth?
    lol cause i didnt wanna come on here looking like u do a dumb worn out Whore?

btw the res for youtube sucks i have the real movie its got the cap toggled between u and me lol

3. Default Drakehawg Response

I know people like you. No lives, No friends, all they have is youtube and counterstrike. So they just go around trying to be cool, trying to get admins to get banned. Getting fatter and fatter by the day. Why don't you stick a cock in your mouth so we dont need to hear you? Srsly?

4. Default

NOW I DIDNT WATCH THE MOVIE, but drake for a admin abuse thread - this is even getin a lil heavy in terms of vulgar word usage.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Campercody134 View Post
    I know people like you. No lives, No friends, all they have is youtube and counterstrike. So they just go around trying to be cool, trying to get admins to get banned. Getting fatter and fatter by the day. Why don't you stick a cock in your mouth so we dont need to hear you? Srsly?
    Lol exactly what i need to here lol i went to the junior olympics last year for swimming so plz dont talk to me about being fat

btw since u have run out of bullshit excuses looks like u should just give your admin powers up like u did with ur virginity

Just throw it away

6. Default

Please keep personal wars to PM and discuss the topic over here?
    You may now call me a hypocrit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    My cock is nice and shaved ask your mom.
    Not cool. Anything less than jungle down there is bad.

7. Default

wtf is this....
    u know.. when arguing your point being civil makes your argument look better

8. Default

Ok now you do realize that you can upload files to the forums so why not upload the demo of high res video.

9. Default

Also all spam has been deleted.

10. Default

Zero ill see if i can get a higher rez for u but the voice's still are the same lol u can see and hear her doing it.