Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cathy Admin Abuse

1. Default Cathy Admin Abuse

Now i know Admins aren't suppose to glitch people off heli's on purpose??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHW0ZkteaPs

This isn't a first time offense just the one I caught on Cam.
    Last edited by Drakehawg; 09-22-2008 at 11:43 PM.

2. Default

You fail at video

Death Guest

LMAO just for glitching? i do it all the time mostly to potato cause hes very good

at it

4. Default

uhm please fix the link. and format in the proper way

5. Default Drakehawg response

ROFL! Wow. First, the video doesn't work. Second, I have done nothing to you, but you are just being a jerk to me, I have warned you numorous times and finally I banned you for 30 minutes yesterday. Stop whining and trying to get people you hate banned.

6. Default

I was playing on the Zombie serverfor the most of the day yesterday.This is admin that ZERO Needs to have a chat with.She needs to slow down with admin powers.

7. Default Drakehawg Response

This is Cathy btw: I banned you for 30 minutes yesterday because you harrased me 4 times in a row. You are just a sexist pig Drake. I don't want to hear from you.

8. Default Drakehawg Response

If ANYTHING I have been nice. By now I should have banned you for a day.

9. Default

Same Goes for you Walter im fucking done with ur ass u kiss ass to all the little kids u beat ur meat to at night.....

Cathy
    Jojo
    any other girl

ur the same way u say hawg u can suck my Small dick then i said fuck u fat ass and u go now dont make me ban u

and u fucking Ztele away from more zombies then i do u Jojo Loving Freak!

ps. STFU about how whenever any Gs-Zm members go into tubes they are gay as hell u fucking low life!

BTW CAthy banned me for 1h so hey fat Bitch Fuck u and ur Clap ridden Clit!!!

10. Default

you're a sexist jackass drake you pick on little girls when there are no admins on

you know I would have banned you for insulting people if I was on