ok, so as of latly, people banning people, insults being tossed around like bombs and the hate going on in this community is starting to sicken me, its sad - 4 months ago when i started to play here again, after a 2 year break. i come back and it was a fun loving silly place to be. not it is filled with drama of a high school lunch room... {ok some of the people might be in high school or less.] but still its a game no need to use such vulgar terms and insults to convey you discontent. why i have been keeping my posting to a minimum and out of troubled posts other then a quite funny pic post to lighten things up.

people we are all in this place bc of 1 thing, we fucking love counter strike, so if you have a problem with some one, kick there fucking ass in game, shank em a few times - awp-headshot em - and respawn.. no need to get your blood pressures up over this kinda bs that makes people step back and say WTF happened

i say this in a neutral view - as i know people on both sides of the lines that have been put in the sand, i dont like this situation that has become of this place.