Thread: ??

1. Default ??

K some boner made it so I cant see the thread I posted or maybe they fixed the problem notify me if u have fixed my being charged admin and slots after ban so I know whats going on
    Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.

2. Default

Go into your Paypal and cancel the recurring payment. Not Ibis's job, its yours. If you can'y figgure it out then thanks for the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3. Default

It is the hacker charge. Because you were an admin and caught with the use of hacks you will be charged the fee for the duration of one calendar year. Continued use of IBIS property (such as the forums) will constitute in an extension of this charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Reload View Post
    K some boner made it so I cant see the thread I posted or maybe they fixed the problem notify me if u have fixed my being charged admin and slots after ban so I know whats going on
    You are at fault for your restrictions on this forum. You are the boner.

5. Default

yeah...see...you donate to ibis and recieve benefits as a thank you. it's like PBS.

you donate to them, and then they send you things as a way to say "thank you" it's not like you were buying admin. you were being given admin, and it just so happens you were also donating money. thus, after the admin stopped, you kept donating for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

it's your job 2 cancel recurring payments on your paypal account, not ours.

if you don't know how, try paypal FAQ, or ask google. if you don't want 2 be charged again, then properly manage your finances...

closed.

Maynard - The WCS Guy