Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: damn walmat just got better

1. Default damn walmat just got better

you guys hear about the chick who got caught cooking meth in walmart and when they caught her she said she didn't have the money to take the chemicals home. wtf is wrong with people from Oklahoma? now i want to go to walmart.

2. Default

I am far to lazy to look up the article myself.

Hint hint. Nudge nudge. Grin grin. Know what I mean, know what I mean?

Tastes like your moms kisses.

3. Default

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/okla...ticle-1.989657

whats even better is the fact that she had the wrong chemicals XD.

4. Default

Oh god that reminded me of South Park.

"I'm white trash and I'm in trouble."

5. Default

i like how she used the wrong things to make it i mean cmon are u that much of a fail.

6. Default

Well it's stuff like this that makes me sad to be born in Oklahoma, and scared to return this week o.0.

Sadly stuff like this happens all the time in hick towns. Maybe we should slaughter all the poor, AND stupid people... and Jesus freaks they annoy me.

7. Default

What the fuck is a walmat?

8. Default

someone hit him really really hard hes to rich to know what walmart is and for michel i think we should start the killing with you XD
    (walmart is like a milting pot of retards and weirdos) a vary good place to people watch (kinda like bird watching but with people really fun) and you can do all kinds of things there like my fav. is walmart tag doge ball and asking someone where the anti depressants are then asking where the guns are after.
    Last edited by taz1stP; 12-16-2011 at 04:57 AM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    someone hit him really really hard hes to rich to know what walmart is and for michel i think we should start the killing with you XD
    (walmart is like a milting pot of retards and weirdos) a vary good place to people watch (kinda like bird watching but with people really fun) and you can do all kinds of things there like my fav. is walmart tag doge ball and asking someone where the anti depressants are then asking where the guns are after.
    He's mocking your spelling mistake.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    He's mocking your spelling mistake.
    Fail