Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Future

1. Default

Maynard, I think you mean AssMod is our least popular server. TROLOLOLOLOLOL. No, really, I like the idea of a DM server, seems like something that could bring us a little more exposure.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

2. Default

dm server classic gg server, def wont play dm if thats what happens.
    RellikDloc

3. Default

The vip is a lie

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

how about a bhop server? or maybe a minigame server or a deathrun server.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo :D View Post
    how about a bhop server? or maybe a minigame server or a deathrun server.
    Out of you suggestions i would only agree with a minigame server but deathmatch would be a better choice

6. Default

Would definitely go for some gun game if you guys put a server up.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dubz View Post
    Would definitely go for some gun game if you guys put a server up.
    who are you and what are you talking about.... we have a GG, PUB, ZM, WCS

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Yeah but I was referring to knife pro my bad turbos not that fun or challenging after a while.

9. Default

calm down maynard. hes refering to this whole convo when he says gg he would only be talking about classic gg, since thats what in this thread. and obv. he would be a new player saying he would play here if we had that server.
    RellikDloc

10. Default

DONT TELL ME 2 CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!! RRAAWWWRRR

but seriously... no shit he's a new player... derp... my asking who he is was obviously me poking him with a stick from a safe distance in an attempt 2 figure out what server he plays on... most people make a introduction thread so we know who they are, abd where they play.

we've already discussed and voted on what the community wants...... when we do change the server it's either gonna be what zero personally wants... or what the community voted for.. which is DM.

and given DM servers require little 2 no upkeep and are always populated it's clearly the best route. time will tell...

we really need 2 get it on the go though as all we're doing is spending money on a pointless server... we could be upping our traffic, income and community base if it was a server that people played on and cared about... VIP is dead... sad but true.

Maynard - The WCS Guy