Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Future

1. Default Future

I was wondering if it has been set that this server will change to DM, when Zero gets a chance.

If so, are we going to rotate maps or dedicate to something like crackhouse?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

2. Default

on DM it would be maps like dust, dust2, aztec... bigger maps.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

i think it should be turned into a classic gungame5 knife pro server, that would be great. There are no more of those around it seems like and i know tons of ppl that would love to play on there. I know i would.
    RellikDloc

4. Default

Another thought is a superhero server. They run a LOT like wcs servers, but instead you get superpowers. they were my go-to servers when i FIRST started playing css. The power stunts could be a cool little addition and with things like shadowcat (temp no-clip) and nightcrawler, you could have yourself one badass server.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Penis シ View Post
    Another thought is a superhero server. They run a LOT like wcs servers, but instead you get superpowers. they were my go-to servers when i FIRST started playing css. The power stunts could be a cool little addition and with things like shadowcat (temp no-clip) and nightcrawler, you could have yourself one badass server.
    we already have wcs.

and besides, development on superhero mod has stalled.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

A duck, duck, goose server would be better than superhero mod.

You suck so much Penis.

7. Default

I move that we make a duck duck goose server. THE FIRST.

This is so I can rub the suck all over scribble's face when I kick his ASS at duck duck goose.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

8. Default

i still think a classic gg server would be a sure thing. and for those of you who dont know what a classic gg is well here you go, a classic gg is the like the opposite of turbo, you start with your gun but when you get your gun kill you do not get your next gun until next round but.. you can skip levels but you have to pull out your knife and get a knife kill. as many knife kills you get is as many levels you skip. and every gun kill plus 2 knife kills or just 3 knife kills you get turbo speed for about 10 secs or so. so you can get turbo speed twice in a round. In this type of gungame there is alot more knifing going on than in a turbo gg.
    RellikDloc

9. Default

A Fun Maps server?

A second PUB server that just gives 16k at the start of each round?

Those are my two suggestions. Or a Duck duck goose server.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

10. Default

we don't need 2 of the same thing... we need something new... like what was that thing the majority of the community said they want..... Oh yeah, a DM server.

not 2 mention PUB is our least active server... so making another pub would just be beyond stupid.

Maynard - The WCS Guy