Thread: Future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Future

I was wondering if it has been set that this server will change to DM, when Zero gets a chance.

If so, are we going to rotate maps or dedicate to something like crackhouse?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

2. Default

on DM it would be maps like dust, dust2, aztec... bigger maps.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

i think it should be turned into a classic gungame5 knife pro server, that would be great. There are no more of those around it seems like and i know tons of ppl that would love to play on there. I know i would.
    RellikDloc

4. Default

Another thought is a superhero server. They run a LOT like wcs servers, but instead you get superpowers. they were my go-to servers when i FIRST started playing css. The power stunts could be a cool little addition and with things like shadowcat (temp no-clip) and nightcrawler, you could have yourself one badass server.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Penis シ View Post
    Another thought is a superhero server. They run a LOT like wcs servers, but instead you get superpowers. they were my go-to servers when i FIRST started playing css. The power stunts could be a cool little addition and with things like shadowcat (temp no-clip) and nightcrawler, you could have yourself one badass server.
    we already have wcs.

and besides, development on superhero mod has stalled.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

A duck, duck, goose server would be better than superhero mod.

You suck so much Penis.