Thread: Compelling Advertisement.

1. Default Compelling Advertisement.

I'm not a huge Ron Paul supporter because while he's 70% infallibly correct, he's 30% batshit crazy. I do admire him because he's a very genuine politician.

Regardless, he put out a VERY compelling ad in October that I somehow completely missed. Figured I'd share it.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

2. Default

Seems like most of the republicans are intelligent as hell but still bat shit crazy. Is it to much to ask for a candidate that is both sane and intelligent. Cause all I see is a choice between one or the other >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Seems like most of the republicans are intelligent as hell
    rick perry?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Ron Paul just doesn't have enough support from the Republican Party to get the nomination. If it was between Obama and Ron Paul, Obama would be destroyed. The thing is though, is that Ron Paul was thinking about going the third party route if he doesn't get the nomination. This would be bad for Republicans as he would siphon votes off of the Republican nominee (most likely Mitt Romney) and cause Obama to be re-elected.

I would love to see Ron Paul get the nomination but I think it's just wishful thinking.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

5. Default

I stay out of politics but that was a good Ad.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Who cares about Texas... even if he's from here he should talk about some where else.

7. Default

Simma down nah.

It's just an example.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Penis シ View Post
    I do admire him because he's a very genuine politician.
    Is there such a thing as a non-genuine politician?

God you are such a dick.