Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [ Add ] Fy_iceworld

1. Default [ Add ] Fy_iceworld

Just thought id make a thread to add this map to the WCS server since it is highly played in many other WCS servers and across cs 1.6+ its just a great and fun map.

http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/3610

I know it would be one of the most played maps on the server if it was added, and for good reason, lets hope it gets added.

2. Default

it seems like it would be more suited for gg...

3. Default

no.

3 reasons:

1) rounds too quick, gives money too fast, speeds up leveling
    2) weapons on ground, speeds up leveling
    3) no.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Way too small.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

5. Default

In case the above responses didn't clue you in, we don't do deathmatch maps, although that's what most of the games turn into anyway. We want decent sized maps with objectives. Other things to avoid: gimmick(blahhh, it's ilk), maps with guns spawned.

6. Default

I like gimmick maps like Blahhh...

Tastes like your moms kisses.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    I like gimmick maps like Blahhh...
    and that's why nobody here likes you
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    and that's why nobody here likes you
    Hey, I like him... And I like blahhh, just not on regular rotation. These facts might be related.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no.

3 reasons:

1) rounds too quick, gives money too fast, speeds up leveling
    2) weapons on ground, speeds up leveling
    3) no.
    1: rounds too quick? half the rounds on regular maps are 30 seconds long
    2: speeds up lvling? isnt that the point? im pretty sure every1 wants to lvl up their races as quick as possible and not as slow?
    3:YES, this map not only has been used on cs 1.6 frozen throne servers but its been a very playable map for the warcraft mod in cs for a very long time

10. Default

No...

we don't add small maps that cause 15 second rounds, and no, the average round is not 30 seconds in WCS lol....

a map must be average size, have a bombsite/hosties and not be overly open.

Maynard - The WCS Guy