Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: D-Monics App

1. Default

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

2. Default

Bumpers.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

i like how your app has had 3+ bumps in a row with no actual posts. those type of apps are the sign of success.

4. Default

How can I forget about you ? BUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i like how your app has had 3+ bumps in a row with no actual posts. those type of apps are the sign of success.
    He came back after a hiatus and was remembered by you guys, and was instantly liked by the whole community for a reason. He is a nice guy.
    Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 09-17-2009 at 07:08 PM.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    He came back after a hiatus and was remembered by you guys, and was instantly liked by the community as a whole for a reason. He is a nice guy.
    what can we say... he is GREAT on his knees....

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 2:
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

7. Default

i told you not to tell WTF?!?
    @Masta. Thanx bro

8. Default

well next time you tell somebody not to say anything maybe you should have them pull out before speaking!

Step 2: