Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: D-Monics App

1. Default D-Monics App

In game Name: D-Monic

Weapons of Choice: Ak, Shotty, Dualies

Maps: D2, Piranesi, Italy

Reason for App: I think I would make a good contribution to Ibis. I'm in here like everyday, and these are like the only servers I play on. Another note all of the other Ibis crew are good people I look forward to playing with you guys alot more

Experience: Well I never been in another clan, and I don't got no exp. in like big tournaments or nothing, but I've scrimmed a good bit and you can just slap me around and I'll get the point

Contact Info: Xfire-volcom5105 Steam-volcom5105 [email protected]

A lil About me: I play games all day everyday I also build computers on the side, and am going to school for cisco training. I am about to have a daughter born next month. Woooooooo go me j/k
    anyway I'm outta thoughts and if there is anything esle you need from me let me know

cheers,
    D-Monic

2. Default

Good luck with that app man....i don t think we played a lot ?? You have a mic? Anyway, see you in the pub!!

BTW...Congrats for the lil girl!!

Peace

3. Default

Fosho! Yea i got mic...see you on the feild

4. Default

GooD Luck with your app.

5. Default

I recommend mass producing some more of those signatures, it will help show your devotion.

But your cool so far.
    -MBP

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    I recommend mass producing some more of those signatures, it will help show your devotion.

But your cool so far.
    lol nice

7. Default

Truly is a strong player but does he have a mic? I havent heard from him in a while or maybe I just don't pay attention that much

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Truly is a strong player but does he have a mic? I havent heard from him in a while or maybe I just don't pay attention that much
    yea i got a mic bro....and i'm on like everyday sometimes late though that might be why you miss me

9. Default

I heard your voice earlier in the pub lol sorry but lots of my mind as of late

10. Default

hes got my vote. my man.