Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My New Sig Sauer P229 Elite Stainless

1. Default My New Sig Sauer P229 Elite Stainless

My second GF. She's so pretty. 40 s&w cal and also can be converted to .22 lr caliber. It also has Night sights with SRT trigger.
    Attached Images

2. Default

nice very good looking.

3. Default

oooo aaaahhhh... I want one

How much did that set you back?
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

4. Default

all u need to do is kill someone with it.

5. Default

been there done that...

but sexay co... very sexy

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

very nice!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post

At my overnight shift at UPS we have boxes of gun catalogs that bust open all the time so I get to check em out on a regular occasion. And I was looking at this gun myself a couple days ago. From what I seen in the catalog this gun cost him around a stack ($1000) unless he caught a deal

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post

It retails about 1200 close to 1300. I got it over a little 1000 plus i get a 100 dollar rebate for all Law Enforcement. Yay ! Im going to shoot this baby in the range in a couple of weeks. Ill youtube it like the others.
    Last edited by -=NYS=- C.O.; 09-25-2008 at 05:27 PM.

9. Default

lmao, nyco when i was reading that last post ididnt understand it so it looked like u were gonna shoot an actuL baby lol, ah shit... cocains a hell of a drug

10. Default

i was just lookoin at ur pics. i want to be a cop too now so i can get that hook up. that guns hella sexy.