Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: D-Mo is back bitches :)

1. Default D-Mo is back bitches :)

so i got my old rig back up and running. i am installing source right now so you guys should be seeing me in the servers later

2. Default

Put your guns in the forums bitch !! LoL

3. Default

kk give me a sec i gotta get my girls camera and shit

4. Default

LoL Ok

5. Default

Welcome back!

6. Default

here is the .40
    Attached Images

7. Default

Hey thats pretty too. Nice !! I wish you were in NYC, we could have gone shootin at the range !

8. Default

yea that would be tight. i cant wait to go shooting with my buddy up on this land at a friend of ours. he got these new leverevolution bullets by Hardny for his 30-30 dude at the shop was like it'll hit up to 200yds

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    yea that would be tight. i cant wait to go shooting with my buddy up on this land at a friend of ours. he got these new leverevolution bullets by Hardny for his 30-30 dude at the shop was like it'll hit up to 200yds
    Im planning to buy a 30-06 for deer hunting and a mossberg 500 12 gauge for turkey hunting.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Im planning to buy a 30-06 for deer hunting and a mossberg 500 12 gauge for turkey hunting.

didn't know there are still turkeys in the wild O.O.. don't matter they'll all be dead on thanksgiving ^^
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.