Hey zero,
Can you please remove GG_GLASS_TANK , which is the the ALL CAPS LETTERS version of gg_glass_tank?

If a player, like myself, accidentally changed it to that map while in console, then the server will automatically kick EVERYONE, including the admin, and we cannot join to re-change the map, causing the server under-population.
I had to ask penis to hop into the server with !servers from wcs in order to change the map for us bcos i couldnt get in it.

The map is not playable, and should be removed from the database not just from the menu, so that idiots, like myself, who use caps lock in the game, dnt accidentally type SM_MAP GG_GLASS_TANK and crash the server lol.
THankks.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

*double post*
and while u're at it , remove all the glass tanks nway, they are all worthless maps , including the one xmas modified.
Correction: SPECIALLY the one christmas modified..that map is like a fucking migraine fiesta in everyone's head, and no one plays them anyway, and we always rtv off of them.