Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A big oops

1. Unhappy A big oops

As you all have noticed the databases have been going down more and more often. In an attempt to find the problem I have been looking over all my logs and finally realized what the issue was. It appears that my earlier "fix" for the problem was not properly configured and thus was not doing anything. Because I thought my configs were running automatically I have not been entering them manually like I used to thus the crashes grow more frequent.

Now I have fixed it and confirmed that my automated configs are outputing correctly. You should now see that the databases have better uptime and that everything is running the way it should.

FYI, these configs now run every 6 hours. The last time they were run before today was over a month ago... oops

2. Smile

PEW PEW PEW™

3. Default

GJ Zero, I would suffer fits when I wasnt able to enter the forums.

4. Default

Yay! Now I can get my daily dose of drama again

5. Default

Yeah thank god.... that was annoying.

6. Default

so that was the problem... lol

well yay that the forums will worm 100% now

7. Default

Final Fuckingly.
    -MBP

8. Default

or Fucking Finally

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

9. Default

It appears to still be having minor crashes every few hours but not as long or as bad as what we had before.

10. Default

fuckin gremlins.