Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Retard

1. Default Epic Retard

Or w/e his name is, was banned from GG server for shit talking. first ban was 5 minutes and during that time he connected close to 50+ times witht he name HitmanandCugoaregay

He then comes back and changes his name to Rage. Well I rebanned him for that comment and since I could only do a max 4 hour ban, im asking Zero to turn it into perma ban.

Some name hes joined after with were

hitman=gay for cujo has joined the game

STEAM_0:1:9888320 is his steam ID and if you take a look at his GG page, you can see that he also has been impersonating an Admin which is a big NO NO

Its amazing that he also has problems with CO and Dual. At first I was like meh give this kid another shot, but now I realized what they went through with such a fucking moron. He has no respect for anyone on the server, TK's people and he doesn't even apoligize and he shit talks so much that even when you mute him, he constantly changes his name to insult people.
    Last edited by Hitman; 09-27-2008 at 12:19 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Or w/e his name is, was banned from GG server for shit talking. first ban was 5 minutes and during that time he connected close to 50+ times witht he name HitmanandCugoaregay

He then comes back and changes his name to Rage. Well I rebanned him for that comment and since I could only do a max 4 hour ban, im asking Zero to turn it into perma ban.

Some name hes joined after with were

STEAM_0:1:9888320 is his steam ID and if you take a look at his GG page, you can see that he also has been impersonating an Admin which is a big NO NO

Its amazing that he also has problems with CO and Dual. At first I was like meh give this kid another shot, but now I realized what they went through with such a fucking moron. He has no respect for anyone on the server, TK's people and he doesn't even apoligize and he shit talks so much that even when you mute him, he constantly changes his name to insult people.
    wierd how you left out i got kicked for just saying cujo is gay (gatta get all the detals) and you got lawl so offencive when i siad that made me light up inside oh and that imperisoating a admin zero already knows it was on a get some server so yeaaa get the facts right before you post dumb ass..... and co and dual...... dont get me even started on thim there bad admins or clanmembers just like you =) have a nice day cuase it aint ganna get any better from here

(btw its not epic retard its[ep-am]epic*miny*retahd*mafia)

3. Default

No you got kicked for TKing me. You shot me down to 25 then I shot you in the foot then you came to TK me and said "wtf bitch" so I kicked. You came back and started to shit talk. Map changed and you shit talked more about other people. I said stfu, you continued, I kicked and when you connected I muted you on the spot. During that time you changed your name to insult people every round. I then banned you for 5 minutes. During that time you attempted to connect 50+ times with HitmanandCujoaregay. When you connected ( I didn;'t even see you connect) I announced to the other admin (alexander) that I would ban you on the spot. After saying that I saw you disconnect and reconnect and Rage. Thats when I got suspicious and checked your Steam ID and since it matched, I banned you for 4 hours (max I could do) for the TKing, shit talking and that HitmanandCujoaregay.

After banning you, You came back with Hitman = gay for cujo

And btw, your name to me means EPIC RETARD, because the way you act, you are a fucking Retard

4. Default

No you got kicked for TKing me. You shot me down to 25 then I shot you in the foot then you came to TK me and said "wtf bitch" so I kicked. You came back and started to shit talk. Map changed and you shit talked more about other people. I said stfu, you continued, I kicked and when you connected I muted you on the spot. During that time you changed your name to insult people every round. I then banned you for 5 minutes. During that time you attempted to connect 50+ times with HitmanandCujoaregay. When you connected ( I didn;'t even see you connect) I announced to the other admin (alexander) that I would ban you on the spot. After saying that I saw you disconnect and reconnect and Rage. Thats when I got suspicious and checked your Steam ID and since it matched, I banned you for 4 hours (max I could do) for the TKing, shit talking and that HitmanandCujoaregay.

After banning you, You came back with Hitman = gay for cujo
    tk? lawllllll see what happend was i was shooting the door out then you walk by get shot like 1nc then you shot me so i came back and pwned your ass to the ground ty vm
    oh and i only insaluted you and cujo so yeaaaaaaa
    no shit my name is epic retard cuase i have to put it so ppl like you feel better about your self dumb ass

5. Default

Hence the reason why your banned. Disrespect for everyone.

BTw, Dual and Co are not dumb admins. If you got banned by them, then you must of did something wrong, which in thsi case, I know for a fact that you did.

6. Default

Hence the reason why your banned. Disrespect for everyone.

BTw, Dual and Co are not dumb admins. If you got banned by them, then you must of did something wrong, which in thsi case, I know for a fact that you did.
    i didnt disrepect any one cuase i only disrespeted you so yeaa get the facts right stop makeing shit up and get a life (yea its a big list for you but i think you can do it in time)

7. Default

Only me? You disrespecting half the people during that game. Since youve been here you disrespected half of the community.

thats why your banned, and thats why your going to stay banned. Because we don't need little fucking cunts like you fucking up our servers when we try to get a peaceful and friendly environment going on.

You disrespected half of the IBIS clan, almost all of the admin group.

Bye bye EPIC RETARD

8. Default

Only me? You disrespecting half the people during that game. Since youve been here you disrespected half of the community.

thats why your banned, and thats why your going to stay banned. Because we don't need little fucking cunts like you fucking up our servers when we try to get a peaceful and friendly environment going on.

You disrespected half of the IBIS clan, almost all of the admin group.

Bye bye EPIC RETARD
    YOU LIER I ONLY DISRESPECT YOU CUASE YOUR the only 1 who was being a dick and iv only disrespected dual and nys so 3 ppl oh wow are you saying ibis is only 6 ppl?
    oh and HEY FUCKING 50YEA OLD VIRGEN GO GET LAID WHILE YOUR AT IT OVERDOSE IN SOME MEDS AND DIE SO YOU CAN GO TO HELL CUASE THATS WHAT EVERY ONE KNOWS YOUR GOING TO GO
    oh and BYE BYE dumb ass
    Last edited by epic miny retahd; 09-27-2008 at 01:08 PM.

9. Default

I was being a dick? If I was a dick I would have admin abused and banned you first without the mutes/kicks/ and 5 minute bans. I wouldn't of even gave you a chance to say "wtf bitch" after you TKed me. You woulda been long gone way before that.

Honestly go find another server, you cause wayyyyyyyyyy too much trouble here.

10. Default

I was being a dick? If I was a dick I would have admin abused and banned you first without the mutes/kicks/ and 5 minute bans. I wouldn't of even gave you a chance to say "wtf bitch" after you TKed me. You woulda been long gone way before that.

Honestly go find another server, you cause wayyyyyyyyyy too much trouble here.
    i didnt tk you then say wtfbitch i shot you cuase you ran to my bullets then you shot me then i siad wtfbitch and pwned your as like little peace of shit you are oh and i mean tha with a smile not a frown