Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012

1. Default 2012

This discussion is all over the net, including Youtube, to be its complete bullshit.
    The only people i really hear talking about this is the religious people.
    A good friend of mine is Christan, and i guess him being a Christan, the Bible states that on 2012 dec 21st, god will take all jews and Christan's and take them to heaven, then let Satan roam earth and kill off the rest of the people.
    Something like that.

Then just recently he changed his story to, he thinks nothing will happen on 2012 dec 21st.. and the death date wont come till 2020.

Heres what i will say... we can die any day, any time.

There really is no certain date we can die, if you think about it, it can happen at any time.

There is a lot of talk about this particle reactor out in france, its this HUGE machine that when turned on it creates something similar to what happend moments after the big bang. They made this to try and find dark madder or some shit.
    Basicly it creates a mini black hole, and when turned off the black hole goes away (atleast we think)
    Scary part is.. they have created this black hole.. with only 1/4 of the power.

They plan on starting up the machine sometime soon (can't remember when) with full power. Many people are scared this will create a bigger black hole or something and kill us.
    To me.. this is unlikely. If they are able to quickly turn the machine off seconds after and be able to make the black hole go away.. then nothing should go wrong.

What do you guys think about all this.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

2. Default

That religious stuff is bull shit, your right.

Your just now hearing about the Large Hadron Collider?
    -MBP

3. Default

Lol no i heard about it a couple of months ago, just decided to talk about it now ha =P

It would suck if it does create a black hole and it kills us o_0
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

4. Default

That is myan prophecy from a dead religion. It is simply the end of the myan calender. Anything other then that is total bs and individuals are just making it up especially anyone calming to be "Christian or Jewish". There is absotly nothing in the Bible about this nor the tora the only thing that comes close would be the koran but that is only after the ancient city of babylon is rebuilt. Which is now being started and will not be finished for 25-50 years also there is still a bunch of crap that needs to happon after that which would take another 30 years even if Iran has it's way of trying to "speed up the comming of the admid" (however u spell it)

Fun fact:
    "his mark will be 666"
    Hitlers member number of the Nazi party was 555
    Last edited by ZERO; 09-25-2008 at 09:09 PM.

5. Default

There's other stuff that goes into the 2012 hoopla too. Can't remember all of it but i think the earth completes a "wobble" on its axis and it also passes through the equator of the milkyway or something. I don't remember how often those things happen but its on the order of thousands of years.

It was on the discovery channel a few years ago... so I don't remember the exact time frames.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

6. Default

Zero's right about the Mayan calender thing. I forgot about that till now.
    -MBP

7. Default

IT MARKS THE END OF THE CURRENT MAYAN CAL. the next one is called the dark one or something i cant rmemebr but its said that its the time when all life ends... but the cal for that peiod is around 3200 years long...

either way look at it liek this 1 day 1 year 1000 years... live like todayy is the last day and just enjoy life..

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iceofworm View Post
    either way look at it liek this 1 day 1 year 1000 years... live like todayy is the last day and just enjoy life..
    Yea, and then I'd be in jail tomorrow.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce View Post
    This discussion is all over the net, including Youtube, to be its complete bullshit.
    The only people i really hear talking about this is the religious people.
    A good friend of mine is Christan, and i guess him being a Christan, the Bible states that on 2012 dec 21st, god will take all jews and Christan's and take them to heaven, then let Satan roam earth and kill off the rest of the people.
    Something like that.

Then just recently he changed his story to, he thinks nothing will happen on 2012 dec 21st.. and the death date wont come till 2020.

Heres what i will say... we can die any day, any time.

There really is no certain date we can die, if you think about it, it can happen at any time.

There is a lot of talk about this particle reactor out in france, its this HUGE machine that when turned on it creates something similar to what happend moments after the big bang. They made this to try and find dark madder or some shit.
    Basicly it creates a mini black hole, and when turned off the black hole goes away (atleast we think)
    Scary part is.. they have created this black hole.. with only 1/4 of the power.

They plan on starting up the machine sometime soon (can't remember when) with full power. Many people are scared this will create a bigger black hole or something and kill us.
    To me.. this is unlikely. If they are able to quickly turn the machine off seconds after and be able to make the black hole go away.. then nothing should go wrong.

What do you guys think about all this.
    ok your facts are wronge about hlc (not all but a good part of it)
    ok yuea they have a black whole button (as a joke!) but what there going to do is spin a proton 1 way and i think a atom another and there going to crash realllllly fast and the more smarter scientest say it will creat energy and the less smart person that got a minor! in physics says it will make a black whole that will slowly suck the world up and by the end of 1212 the world would be gone(weird how he said that to that calender idea eh?)

btw its supose to happen some time this october

10. Default

Yeah this Oct.. thats what i thought.

LOL i did forget about the mayan calender thing.

Youtube is crazy though, so many retards over obsess with this issue.
    Just type in like "End of World"
    "Our Final Days?"
    "The Last Days"
    Or something and see what you get...

Theres anotherhot topic.. the planet "X" is susspose to come close to us REALLY CLOSE... so close that it nearly breaks through our Atemesphere and causes Earth to spin and rotate on its axis really fast and wobble.. causing major storms everyone.. and complete death...
    Do you believe this?
    So much BS out there.