This discussion is all over the net, including Youtube, to be its complete bullshit.
The only people i really hear talking about this is the religious people.
A good friend of mine is Christan, and i guess him being a Christan, the Bible states that on 2012 dec 21st, god will take all jews and Christan's and take them to heaven, then let Satan roam earth and kill off the rest of the people.
Something like that.

Then just recently he changed his story to, he thinks nothing will happen on 2012 dec 21st.. and the death date wont come till 2020.

Heres what i will say... we can die any day, any time.

There really is no certain date we can die, if you think about it, it can happen at any time.

There is a lot of talk about this particle reactor out in france, its this HUGE machine that when turned on it creates something similar to what happend moments after the big bang. They made this to try and find dark madder or some shit.
Basicly it creates a mini black hole, and when turned off the black hole goes away (atleast we think)
Scary part is.. they have created this black hole.. with only 1/4 of the power.

They plan on starting up the machine sometime soon (can't remember when) with full power. Many people are scared this will create a bigger black hole or something and kill us.
To me.. this is unlikely. If they are able to quickly turn the machine off seconds after and be able to make the black hole go away.. then nothing should go wrong.

What do you guys think about all this.