Thread: cathy admin abuse...

1. Default cathy admin abuse...

well, im playing on zombie mod today and i saw cathy pop on i didn't really think of it much until she started to kick and ban admin 1337. She kick him for no reason, she said she kick him because he knock over a cade, which he did by mistake because i was right their when it happen. She kick him, and he came back to reason with her. Then 1337, kick her so then she can think about reasoning with her. Then she came back in banned him. She had no right to ban him, even if it was a 5 min ban, she think she is the shit when she is just another person willing to pay for admin. She should be closley watch cause she is not a good person to the server.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    well, im playing on zombie mod today and i saw cathy pop on i didn't really think of it much until she started to kick and ban admin 1337. She kick him for no reason, she said she kick him because he knock over a cade, which he did by mistake because i was right their when it happen. She kick him, and he came back to reason with her. Then 1337, kick her so then she can think about reasoning with her. Then she came back in banned him. She had no right to ban him, even if it was a 5 min ban, she think she is the shit when she is just another person willing to pay for admin. She should be closley watch cause she is not a good person to the server.

Did she ban another admin ?

3. Default

Her admin has been removed