Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: POOTER ADMIN ABUSE??? (never thought id hear that)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    You assume alot.

Can you ride the IBIS dick any harder?

Please inform me of the trash I've talked about Zero.... I would not know.

Yes, we use to be untill I got fucking forum raped and bashed for no good reason.

Oh yes bring that rod here, yomomomomomom... lmfao
    It wasn't about bashing you until recently. You wanna show that your clan is good, then be aware as well that you will make mistakes. I understand some of you will have your power trip moments but at least man up.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

2. Default

Nope, no power trip moments on my part. Anything I have ever said about IBIS is known here, If in fact I had some trash to talk or more correctly some dispute with the way things worked I would tell Zero and Have.

And and btw whyt, Good one. Actually made me laugh.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    But girls that look like me, don't waste their time with fags that look like you.
    And thank God for that!!!

Again If you dont agree it was a fair ban feel free to post on our unban section.

And your still making things up... We dont Bash Zero or the IBIS servers... We have nothing but respect for both... What we dont have respect for our all the people who flame and start shit for no reason... so we split off and made our own server.

Not cause we are "better" than IBIS just cause we wanted to try things differently... (Like not selling admin to anyone...) and so far its worked great and we have a Huge numer of IBIS admins who come in and have a great time... and we come in and play on IBIS all the time (when admins are on... seems not to many around anymore)...

I have been on alot this week but things like last night when a spammer crashed the ZM server have me playing less and less... Zero has said things will get better around Nov. and I hope hes right.

Added-
    This has gotten way off topic and its in part my fault. This thread makes us all just look like jerks to anyone new to the IBIS community. I will not continue in this flaming war anymore. I apologize that things got so out of hand...

At this point I just want to delete all my posts but I dont want anyone thinking Im trying to hide what was said...

Zero will step in at any time and tell us all to take a deep breath and just get along... and he is right. So let me be the first to stop.. breath and say... well we all got that off our chests now lets work towards the reason we are all here in the first place... to have fun.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 10-06-2008 at 12:57 AM.

4. Default

They basically just want a private zomibe server where they can do what they want and just have fun with people they know. Our servers are more public in nature and always will be mainly because of the open nature of our admin system. They still enjoy ibis as much as others they just want something that is different.

Example: Just because you like to drive an STI does not mean that you personally dislike the R34 and vise versa. They are both great cars in there own way and are good for what they do.