Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: POOTER ADMIN ABUSE??? (never thought id hear that)

1. Default POOTER ADMIN ABUSE??? (never thought id hear that)

Ok so we were on rooftop runaway today in the morning and i notice some one haveing a name of "m" and this person had admin powers and he was just telling me im a fag and i need to get a life.

then at the end of the round most the zombies were in the safe area and when it went off he was still alive cuase he slapped himself to a safe spot

and said more stuff about he dosent care about getting his admin away he already cancled it and that if they banned him he didnt care cuase he got gs .... how do i know this is pooter? well look at the names he has used .... its m

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=16
    this is the link to see his "m" name if you dont know how to see his usernames you scroll down half way the look to the left of the page and you will see "player names"
    Last edited by epic miny retahd; 09-27-2008 at 11:59 AM.

2. Default

any witnesses? it will definitely help your case...
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

thats no proof that it was pooter....? thats just his stats sheet

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    thats no proof that it was pooter....? thats just his stats sheet
    uh yea and if you scroll down and look at the names he used it says "m" to the left side of the page

5. Default

y didnt you just get the guy's steam id

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    y didnt you just get the guy's steam id
    cuase i didnt need to i got him on stat page useing the username "m" ....

7. Default

well this seems pretty weird.... because 1 u dont have any proof of said abuse. 2. searching m in the stats gives like a million results... and clearly no one is gonna serach through each and every entry to make sure pooter is the only one that used m. furthermore, when doing things like this always get the steam id, cos its jsut the smart thing to do.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    well this seems pretty weird.... because 1 u dont have any proof of said abuse. 2. searching m in the stats gives like a million results... and clearly no one is gonna serach through each and every entry to make sure pooter is the only one that used m. furthermore, when doing things like this always get the steam id, cos its jsut the smart thing to do.
    deaf .... if you could read and not skip through you would know how to see he used m but ill just let this one slide and shake my head on through

9. Default

That wasn't me, stop trying to start shit just because you're banned on our server. Good day.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by epic miny retahd View Post
    deaf .... if you could read and not skip through you would know how to see he used m but ill just let this one slide and shake my head on through
    You can guess all you want. It doesnt mean it was pooter. You need a steamID.