Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Retard

1. Default

And too bad that your banned..

btw I mean that with a smile not a frown

2. Default

Could we permanban him now?

3. Default

Just waiting for Zero to come online and going to link him this post. hes already banned from Pub. Just need GG and Zmod

4. Default

Wow, steady causeing shit on 2 diff servers, still holding that grude, get a life and chill out. Im suprised IBIS hasn't perma banned you yet also. Can't say i'll be suprised when you are.

5. Default

lawl im not banned from pub im banned from gg

btw i ony casued shit 2 3 ppl every one eles just desided to say shit to me and if you notcied i just ignore thim

6. Default

Well.... would you mind stopping? It's uncalled for and you know it. I know I sure dont want to waste the time I actually have to sit down and game to start shit.

7. Default

ok all the ppl that dont no what there talking about cuase they wernt there stoppppppppppppppppppppppp like for exp every one ect for me and cloud ..... yall only side with him cuas ehes a admin and im not

8. Default

Well Epic they look at all the threads you started, how wrong you were in idk 100% of those and pass judgment.

They don't need to side with me cuz of that reason only

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Well Epic they look at all the threads you started, how wrong you were in idk 100% of those and pass judgment.

They don't need to side with me cuz of that reason only
    but i was banned for strffing i have vidence and whiteboiys agreed im not new and ect. i was wronge in some but not all i only cuased shit with hitman nys and dual i would stop if they wouldnt talk to me

but like yall want .. you want me perma banned and i cant stop that

10. Default

I never talked with you until you killed me.

In your own words:

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

And im sure Dual and CO along with myself are getting sick and tired of responding to a puny scumbag like yourself.

God I wished they could close this until Zero gets back