Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Epic Retard

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I never talked with you until you killed me.

In your own words:

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

And im sure Dual and CO along with myself are getting sick and tired of responding to a puny scumbag like yourself.

God I wished they could close this until Zero gets back
    ok you know what you think i shot you on purpose i think you walked into cuase iwas shooting the wall to break it ... idc what ppl think about that i know what happened and what i was trying to do
    like i siad i wouldnt be rude to dual nys or you (hitman) if you wouldnt talk shit to me i wouldnt say shit to you ... w/e

2. Default

There was still no point to kill an admin on purpose and verbally mouth off.

And get your facts straight.... I dont even want to talk to a retard like you. I don't want to waste my breath on you.

3. Default

There was still no point to kill an admin on purpose and verbally mouth off.

And get your facts straight.... I dont even want to talk to a retard like you. I don't want to waste my breath on you.
    my mic was off i was typeing but w/e and like i siad idc you got your side of the stoyie i got mine and we all no there ganna follow your side

(stop changeing your posts after i quote um dangggg) and notice how im ignore your combacks cuase i cant take this anymore

4. Default

I don't care. you broke the rules multiple times and were warned tons of times. Thats why I banned you and thats why you will be perma banned.

5. Default

I don't care. you broke the rules multiple times and were warned tons of times. Thats why I banned you and thats why you will be perma banned.
    longed on 10min ago i siad hi to bal and you banned me i saw no warning there =/

6. Default

Thats because I have no perma ban right now, so Ill just continue banning you until I get Zero to do it. you openly admitted on these forums that you TKed me on purpose, disrespected and the name change. Its more then enough proof for it.

Oh btw, if your trying to change your posts don't bother because I took SS of them

7. Default

Thats because I have no perma ban right now, so Ill just continue banning you until I get Zero to do it. you openly admitted on these forums that you TKed me on purpose, disrespected and the name change. Its more then enough proof for it.

Oh btw, if your trying to change your posts don't bother because I took SS of them
    yea all i did was change mine to hurt you ore if you havent noticed ... any wasy you admited on shooting me back and you just banned me on ibis zombie mod for "team killing" ???? uhhh noo you cant teamkill in ibiszm i have potato to back me up on that

8. Default

you dont have perma ban for a reason it means that your not good enough yet to have it =/ so just stop trying to be what your not

9. Default

And I have others to back me up. He asked why you were banned and I told him that you were banend for many reasons. TKing and Disrespect were the main ones. you can get your butt buddy outa here too if he wants to lie.

Btw it was Dual who told me u were in there

10. Default

And I have others to back me up. He asked why you were banned and I told him that you were banend for many reasons. TKing and Disrespect were the main ones. you can get your butt buddy outa here too if he wants to lie.

Btw it was Dual who told me u were in there
    i never asked who told you i was in there
    and potato aint a lier.....
    oh and to clear all this up in zm i didnt tk or disrescpet any one he is still mad about the gg thing