Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Epic Retard

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    ok so not to get involved but maybe u got in the way when he was shooting those pesky terrorists and u just happaned to be the dumb idiot to get in the way and think he was shooting u...so u fired back

yes maybe he should have said sry the first time but maybe u should of held ur damn fired and ask "wtf was that for"

i could of but didnt happen that way.

Anyway thats not the reason why I banned him.
    Last edited by Hitman; 09-27-2008 at 05:22 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by epic miny retahd View Post
    im banned how could i....

Easy u dumbass. By rejoining every second with "HITMAN GET ON THE FORUMS NOW"

Dual saw it and so did the other umm idk 29 players on there

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Easy u dumbass. By rejoining every second with "HITMAN GET ON THE FORUMS NOW"

Dual saw it and so did the other umm idk 29 players on there
    really? were is your evidence im only saying this cuase i hate you so much that i wanna cuase you to get angry for hours apun hours

4. Default

You want evidence?

Ok here you go

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=1019

OH SHIT - Look at that.......... What does it say? HITMAN GET ON THE FORUMS NOW ....... 17 TIMES!!!!!! Why in the world would you spam that?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by epic miny retahd View Post
    really? were is your evidence im only saying this cuase i hate you so much that i wanna cuase you to get angry for hours apun hours
    This is the reason why you will not last long in the IBIS servers or forums.

6. Default

Lol your not making me angry, im just proving more and more of what a retard you really are.

Im actually getting kicks out of this rofl

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    This is the reason why you will not last long in the IBIS servers or forums.
    nys dont even post in this thread cuase i dont wanna even deal with you now

8. Default

Lol your on the forums and since you called him a bad admin earlier, I believe he has a right to post, since after all he and Dual did ban you ass from Pub? or was it Zombies?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Lol your not making me angry, im just proving more and more of what a retard you really are.

Im actually getting kicks out of this rofl
    lol me to cuase you think your banning me every time on on ibis but GUESS WHAT ITS CALLED CHANGE USERNAME so what your really doing is nothing cuase your worthless with your lil admin powers

10. Default

I have stats of him using the admin tag and a name made to look like project s. Therefor he is trying to cause problems and impersonate admins and or attempt to appear as an admin. This player is being perma banned from all servers.

Also 5 pages, wtf. All I had to do was look up his stats and everything was there what else is there to discuss. I only read first 2 posts fyi.